- Develop and implement best practices to maximize pipeline creation, conversion rates, forecasting accuracy, and cross-functional collaboration
- Understand target companies’ business needs, develop proposals and accurately articulate WeWork’s value proposition at the executive level
- Provide client consultations surrounding WeWork Consulting service offerings
- Negotiate business contracts and costs with clients and internal teams
- Develop customized programs in support of client requests and needs
- Outside the box thinking to develop new and unique sales tactics to get results quickly
- Teach, mentor, coach and lead other professionals in support of WeWork Consulting’s revenue strategy and targets
- High level of personal credibility, customer relationship, and networking skills; can establish and nurture C-level relationships
- Experience working collaboratively both cross-functionally and with the client
- Can successfully organize, develop, and lead teams
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation communication skills. Able to deal with complex problems and present recommendations and findings in a clear, concise format
- Able to multitask, problem-solve and prioritize in a fast-paced environment while maintaining an exceptional level of detail and organization
- Able to penetrate new markets
- Capable of putting forth his/her points and defending solutions
Education & Experience
- 10+ years sales experience necessary
- Experience with Salesforce necessary
- Commercial real estate sales experience necessary
- B2B business solutions experience necessary
- Business development experience necessary
- College/University graduate with 4-year degree preferred
- Must be willing to travel
In just 8 years, WeWork has grown into a global community, transforming people's workplaces into beautiful, inspiring environments. And that commitment to building the best workplaces in the world extends to their own employees. WeWork is driven by their mission: Create Your Life's Work.
And that mission is paying off. WeWork's real estate portfolio covers more than 14 million square feet; they have more than 220,000 members and 234 locations (and counting).
If you're ready to change people's lives, take a look at the wide variety of roles they're hiring for.
Be a Better WeWork Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at WeWork when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about WeWork? Visit WeWork's website.
Jobs You May Like
Global Sales Training Program Manager
WeWork, New York New York United States of America
Brand Ambassador - Outside Sales for Atlanta
HelloFresh, Atlanta, GA
Core Account Executive- Sydney
Dropbox, Sydney, Australia
Sales Development and Sales Enablement Manager
Vox Media, NY or SF
Sales Enablement Manager (East)
Komodo Health, New York