Product Onboarding Specialist
WeWork, San Francisco California United States of America
Make a life, not just a living.
As the first Product Onboarding Specialist for HQ by WeWork, you will work with new members to ensure that they have an efficient and straightforward experience after executing their member agreement in the months leading up to their official move-in date.
You will on-board these members onto our platform, and build the relationship to create the highest level of member satisfaction. You will communicate with each primary POC to act as the voice for our members internally at WeWork during the design and construction process. As such, cross-departmental communication is key to deliver a perfect product when move-in day rolls around.
A successful HQ Specialist will:
• Work to understand the member’s priorities, curiosities, and uncertainties after the deal comes to a close to ensure that these open questions and concerns are addressed and solved in a manner that is both satisfactory to members and profitable for WeWork
• Post close, own day-to-day communication with members, ensuring that their asks are adequately represented to the internal teams tasked with delivering their space in a fashion that doesn’t burden the already low-bandwidth construction and delivery teams
Duties & Responsibilities
Pre Move-In & On-Boarding
• Review and understand the Membership Agreement as it applies to each member that you
• Work closely with Construction, Logistics and Community Sales to ensure product is delivered per the deal requirements on move-in day
• Create unique strategy for move-in day, remote Community team, and service offerings that frames move-in as a pivotal step towards business success for the member
• Function as the main point of contact for members you represent, and be available to members on call/email
• Look for opportunities to provide product feedback to the product management and development team
Experience & Requirements:
• Strong generalist -- highly competent with the ability to wear many hats
• Skilled relationship manager
• Highly flexible and adaptable to continuous change and growth
• Excellent communicator, verbal and written
• Organized and detail-oriented
• 3+ years minimum account management or project management experience
• Ability to solve problems with innovative thinking
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Customer service or hospitality experience required
• Project management and business operations experience required
• Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, work ethic, and empathy
In just 8 years, WeWork has grown into a global community, transforming people's workplaces into beautiful, inspiring environments. And that commitment to building the best workplaces in the world extends to their own employees. WeWork is driven by their mission: Create Your Life's Work.
And that mission is paying off. WeWork's real estate portfolio covers more than 14 million square feet; they have more than 220,000 members and 234 locations (and counting).
If you're ready to change people's lives, take a look at the wide variety of roles they're hiring for.
Be a Better WeWork Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at WeWork when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about WeWork? Visit WeWork's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Development Representative
Datto, Chicago, IL
Account Executive (FED) - Pivotal Labs & Cloud Native Services
Pivotal Software, Washington, DC
Account Executive - Mid-Market East
Demandbase, New York City
Customer Service Agent - Webcare specialist (Part-time)
Bloomon, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
LiveRamp, LiveRamp HQ
Elite Sales Manager
Hudl, Hudl Lincoln