Business Development Director
WeWork, Shanghai Shanghai China
Make a life, not just a living.
Enterprise Business Development Director/Manager (Shanghai, Beijing & Hangzhou)
WeWork is currently seeking Enterprise Business Development Director/Managers in 3 cities (Shanghai, Beijing & Hangzhou). This full-time position will be an integral part of WeWork’s overall Enterprise team. This individual will be responsible for working with the Enterprise team locally and globally, to support our aggressive growth ambitions & to generate a robust enterprise pipeline with leading domestic companies & Fortune 500 companies.
Primary responsibilities will include (though not limited to):
- Map prospective Enterprise accounts around organizational structure, people and potential real estate/workplace needs.
- Develop and support outbound enterprise sales opportunities that lead to pitches, engagement, relationship building & growth in the Enterprise pipeline that converts to incremental revenues.
- Be a brand ambassador & deliver the WeWork story & value proposition at Fortune 500 global events.
- Collaborate with sales & marketing team to develop enterprise marketing collateral and messaging.
- Strategize with enterprise sales teams to improve sales processes.
- Ensure operational excellence in the day-to-day management of the business including forecasting, pipeline development, training, hiring, performance management and team collaboration.
- Develop and implement best practices to maximize pipeline creation, conversion rates, forecasting accuracy, and cross-functional collaboration.
- Achieve or exceed monthly quota.
- Manage high-level conversations with corporate heads of real estate, CFO’s, Heads of HR and other business leaders in target and prospect accounts.
- Attend industry events to represent WeWork and effectively deliver our Mission and value proposition
- Regularly host tours of WeWork offices, hold off-sites, planning sessions and Real Estate portfolio reviews
- Develop targeted account list, outbound strategy, and marketing material to increase our enterprise pipeline.
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e adding contacts, sending enterprise newsletter, demand from events, and coordinating strategic meetings).
- Work in Salesforce CRM to efficiently input and track data.
- Be a creative thinker who looks outside of the box to find solutions to meet growing sales targets.
- Communicate the WeWork brand and lifestyle to the enterprise community, to highlight our culture enhancing benefits to corporate organizations.
- Offer strong thought leadership within the global sales team and marketing team.
- Understand target companies’ business needs, develop proposals and accurately articulate WeWork’s value proposition at the executive level.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of the WeWork offerings while staying current in understanding the competitive landscape and industry trends.
- Bachelor’s Degree but MBA or other graduate degrees preferred.
- Native Mandarin speaker & fluent in English is ideal.
- Extensive enterprise sales experience, with a history of outperforming targets & comfortable prospecting.
- Financial Services, Management Consulting, SaaS, Technology or Real Estate experience ideal.
- Demonstrated ability to continuously increase the effectiveness of the team, recognizing opportunities for creating new systems, structures, and processes.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit – WeWork is growing incredibly quickly, meaning each employee will be given significant responsibility and autonomy. This will mean hard work, but will also mean much room for innovation in developing processes and/or programs that could benefit the company and create room for significant personal and career growth.
- Exceptional organization skills and multitasking skills.
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce reporting and dashboards, and highly focused on numbers and process.
- Proven track record working in a high-growth, fast-paced environment.
- Strong executive presence - experience and comfort level working with C-level and executives.
In just 8 years, WeWork has grown into a global community, transforming people's workplaces into beautiful, inspiring environments. And that commitment to building the best workplaces in the world extends to their own employees. WeWork is driven by their mission: Create Your Life's Work.
And that mission is paying off. WeWork's real estate portfolio covers more than 14 million square feet; they have more than 220,000 members and 234 locations (and counting).
If you're ready to change people's lives, take a look at the wide variety of roles they're hiring for.
Be a Better WeWork Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at WeWork when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about WeWork? Visit WeWork's website.
Jobs You May Like
New College Grad: Inside Sales Representative
Red Ventures, South Charlotte
WeWork, San Isidro Lima Peru
Enterprise Account Executive - DC
Customer Success Manager (San Francisco)
Komodo Health, San Francisco
Pre-Sales Solutions Consultant
Account Manager, Inside Accounts - North America
SimilarWeb, New York