Director, Account Management, China
WeWork, Shanghai Shanghai China
Make a life, not just a living.
Director, Account Management
The Director of Enterprise Account Management will lead a team of Enterprise Account Managers to ensure large WeWork members achieve success in their partnership with WeWork, while having a best-in-class experience.
The Account Management team functions as main points of contact for WeWork mid-market and Enterprise customers to lead them through their full customer lifecycle, including the project delivery, onboarding, move-in, orientation, and growth phases of their time with WeWork. The ultimate goal is to ensure a world-class client experience, leading to increased retention and growth from large clients.
The Account Management team also functions as internal advocates for our clients, providing ongoing feedback to WeWork’s internal teams, helping to drive iterative learnings and improvements across the company.
Successful Account Managers:
- Deeply understand their clients’ businesses, including current and future objectives.
- Build strong external client/customer and internal stakeholder relationships.
- Engage creatively with clients post-sale, add value throughout the customer lifecycle, and ensure an optimal client experience, leading to retention and growth.
- Are passionate about the WeWork mission and offering, and experts in how we add value to our members beyond traditional commercial real estate options.
Elements of team management will include but are not limited to:
- Recruit, hire, develop and inspire a world-class account management leadership team.
- Define and build-out the org structure for the East team - Set goals and KPIs for East region, mapping both to global AM framework, and regional priorities; track progress, and drive achievement.
- Represent Account Management for the East at global and regional leadership meetings.
- Lead regular AM team meetings and one-on-ones with managers; orchestrate trainings, skill development, and best practice sessions.
- Manage team pipeline to forecast growth, retention, and churn.
- Ensure systems adoption and optimization or usage (Salesforce, Gainsight, and other internal WeWork systems).
- Implement, execute, and improve on the WeWork AM playbook, including but not limited to QBRs and customer touchpoint cadence.
- Attend selected customer meetings to ensure you are leading from the front, and deeply understanding the day to day of AM-client interaction.
- Collect, consolidate and channel customer feedback to appropriate channels; collaborate with product and marketing teams.
- Serve as an escalation point for key customer issues and opportunities.
- Advocate successfully for what you need from other key stakeholders.
Experience & Requirements:
- 8+ years of customer success and/or sales experience, minimum 2+ years managing a team.
- Experience managing managers preferred
- SaaS experience and/or real estate ecosystem experience preferred.
- High-performing people manager with track record of building and leading high performing teams.
- Experienced in hiring/talent, building team culture, and managing a team to perform against sales, retention and upsell targets.
- Strong collaborator; proven ability to work well cross-functionally
- Analytical mindset with ability to help create value-focused stories through customer data.
- Skilled relationship builder and manager.
- Strong sales executor.
- Highly flexible and adaptable; thrives amidst change and growth
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Exhibits Integrity, humility, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, work ethic, and empathy.
In just 8 years, WeWork has grown into a global community, transforming people's workplaces into beautiful, inspiring environments. And that commitment to building the best workplaces in the world extends to their own employees. WeWork is driven by their mission: Create Your Life's Work.
And that mission is paying off. WeWork's real estate portfolio covers more than 14 million square feet; they have more than 220,000 members and 234 locations (and counting).
If you're ready to change people's lives, take a look at the wide variety of roles they're hiring for.
Be a Better WeWork Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at WeWork when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about WeWork? Visit WeWork's website.
Jobs You May Like
Director, Enterprise Sales
Icertis, Edison, New Jersey
Enterprise Account Manager - Revpro-East
Zuora, Boston, MA
Qualtrics, Raleigh, NC
Culture Amp, San Francisco
Territory Sales Engineer - Northern New England and Upstate New York
SonicWall, New Hampshire - Remote
Account Manager, Italy Field Sales
Pinterest, Dublin, Ireland