Growth Operations Manager
WeWork, New York New York United States of America
Make a life, not just a living.
With the creation of Growth as an organization, WeWork has reinforced its commitment to drive sales, improve retention, and increase member loyalty through continuously enhancing member experience. The Central Growth Ops Manager will play a critical role at HQ, interfacing with different teams, regions, and functions surrounding the Growth organization. This individual will support critical insights, processes, systems, and tools that affect the entire, Global sales organization.
- Support the HQ team on business planning, strategy, and special projects
- Support the monthly goal-ing and compensation process
- Build dashboards via Salesforce and BI tools to track, manage, and provide insights on KPIs
- Create presentations for team meetings and Growth initiatives
- Coordinate global stakeholders for centrally-led initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5+ years of experience in Banking, Consulting, Financial Services, or Sales Operations; ideally work experience supporting a breadth of projects
- Naturally curious and proactive in learning
- Strong Excel skills and exposure to Salesforce or other CRMs is a plus
- Exposure to and interest in learning analytical tools is a plus
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to exercise discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information
- Proven track record working in a high growth, unstructured and fast-paced environment
In just 8 years, WeWork has grown into a global community, transforming people's workplaces into beautiful, inspiring environments. And that commitment to building the best workplaces in the world extends to their own employees. WeWork is driven by their mission: Create Your Life's Work.
And that mission is paying off. WeWork's real estate portfolio covers more than 14 million square feet; they have more than 220,000 members and 234 locations (and counting).
If you're ready to change people's lives, take a look at the wide variety of roles they're hiring for.
Be a Better WeWork Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at WeWork when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about WeWork? Visit WeWork's website.
Jobs You May Like
Key Account Director - Poland
Sales Manager, Strategic (Russian Speaking)
Landor, Landor Mexico City
Senior Salesforce Administrator
Splash, New York Office
Customer Account Executive
Twilio, New York, NY
Head of Sales, Retail Vertical
TripAdvisor, London, United Kingdom