Global Sales Training Program Manager
WeWork, New York New York United States of America
Make a life, not just a living.
- Establish and implement an instructional design methodology for both instructor-led content and self-paced, digital content which delivers a blended and “right-sized” experience for audiences within the scope of assigned projects.
- Design and develop, in conjunction with outsourced vendors, learning assets for our global teams to support learning at scale.
- Work closely with the training delivery team and outsourced vendors to develop effective and engaging training programs for current and newly-hired employees.
- Assist in the implementation of a range of training programs based on business needs.
- Conduct content development sessions and lead discussions around how to identify learning objectives and which learning modalities are most appropriate.
- Identify and define the ROI metrics for the sales methodology and utilize for continuous improvement.
- Build relationships with L&D and other cross-functional business partners, globally, to collaborate on skill gaps and learning priorities.
- 3+ years in an L&D or Sales Training organization.
- Experience in consulting with leaders and stakeholders, with a proven track record of establishing relationships and the ability to be a strategic partner (vs. just execution).
- Business acumen and marketing familiarity.
- Experience designing and delivering learning programs to reflect knowledge in adult learning principles, both inside and outside of traditional classroom environments.
In just 8 years, WeWork has grown into a global community, transforming people's workplaces into beautiful, inspiring environments. And that commitment to building the best workplaces in the world extends to their own employees. WeWork is driven by their mission: Create Your Life's Work.
And that mission is paying off. WeWork's real estate portfolio covers more than 14 million square feet; they have more than 220,000 members and 234 locations (and counting).
If you're ready to change people's lives, take a look at the wide variety of roles they're hiring for.
Be a Better WeWork Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at WeWork when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about WeWork? Visit WeWork's website.
Jobs You May Like
Vice President of Membership Sales
Fonteva, Washington, DC
Brand Sales Manager, Los Angeles
Sales Director - Australia
Medallia, Melbourne, Australia
Ambassadeur bloomon (Nantes)
Bloomon, Nantes, France
Senior Proposal Writer
Federal Strategic Account Manager (DOD/IC)
GitHub, Remote - Washington, DC