- Map out annual training plans for curriculum programs.
- Execute training logistics tasks (rooms reservations, invites, catering, etc.)
- Market available training to employees and provide necessary information about sessions.
- Optimize, prepare and order educational aids and materials.
- Collect data in order to assess instructional effectiveness and determine the impact of training on employee skills and KPIs.
- Gather feedback from trainers and trainees after each educational session.
- Maintain updated curriculum database and training records.
- Serve as key user and liaison with the People Systems team in order to leverage WeWork's learning management system.
- 1+ years work experience as a Training Coordinator.
- Hands-on experience coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting.
- Knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools.
- MS Office and Google Docs proficiency.
- SCORM experience preferred.
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments.
- Strong communication skills.
In just 8 years, WeWork has grown into a global community, transforming people's workplaces into beautiful, inspiring environments. And that commitment to building the best workplaces in the world extends to their own employees. WeWork is driven by their mission: Create Your Life's Work.
And that mission is paying off. WeWork's real estate portfolio covers more than 14 million square feet; they have more than 220,000 members and 234 locations (and counting).
If you're ready to change people's lives, take a look at the wide variety of roles they're hiring for.
Be a Better WeWork Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at WeWork when you
watch classes taught by their top employees.