Account Executive to lead its sales efforts in the Peru market. This full-time position reports to the Sales Manager and is based in Lima-Peru and will be part of our growing Sales division. The successful candidate will be diligent with a proven track record in sales. The Account Executive is responsible for prospecting, outreaching, and generating small, midsize, and large company leads in their market. The Account Executive will be responsible to pitch, tour, and close sales in all WeWork locations across their market. Additionally, the self-driven and self-motivated candidate will be responsible for collaborating with our centralized Enterprise Sales team to increase enterprise membership in their market.
- 50% Lead generation and prospecting (i.e., cold calling, social media, networking, events, etc.)
- 30% Inbound lead management
- 20% Existing sales pipeline management
- Cultivating and maintaining midsize and large business relationships
- Partner with New Member Development and Community teams to ensure successful placement and follow up of new members
- Utilizing innovative and creative sales tactics
- Touring and demonstrating WeWork locations and business solutions with potential members
- Regional sales support
- Minimum 5 years of hunting sales experience (full sales cycle)
- Ability to establish and nurture C-level relationships
- Business development experience
- Commercial real estate sales experience a plus
- Ability to penetrate new markets
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRMs
- Goal oriented
- Presentation and communication skills required
- English fluent
In just 8 years, WeWork has grown into a global community, transforming people's workplaces into beautiful, inspiring environments. And that commitment to building the best workplaces in the world extends to their own employees. WeWork is driven by their mission: Create Your Life's Work.
And that mission is paying off. WeWork's real estate portfolio covers more than 14 million square feet; they have more than 220,000 members and 234 locations (and counting).
If you're ready to change people's lives, take a look at the wide variety of roles they're hiring for.
Be a Better WeWork Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at WeWork when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about WeWork? Visit WeWork's website.
Jobs You May Like
Solutions Strategy, Customer Experience
Client Partner - Philadelphia
Curalate, Philadelphia, PA
Partner Technical Account Manager Leader (Sr.Mgr or Director)
Okta, San Francisco,CA
Sales Executive - Swedish Market
Senior Sales Enablement Manager
Acquia, Boston, MA
Channel Sales Account Manager (French Speaking)