Senior Associate New Member Development
WeWork, Sao Paulo São Paulo Brazil
Make a life, not just a living.
OUTBOUND SENIOR SALES ASSOCIATE
WeWork is the platform for creators, providing hundreds of thousands of members around the world with space, community, and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
Start your sales journey by becoming an Inside Sales Senior Associate based at Sao Paulo.
You will be responsible for working with a successful Sales Development team to meet our goals. Our team is in the front lines of the sales process, which is why we need you to understand and to be passionate about the WeWork experience.
My responsibilities will be:
- Cold calling throughout the day to potential new members/customers
- Develop and nurture leads through sales processes
- Analyse data to help improve sales processes and strategy
- Coordinate with other teams to increase lead generation efforts
- Work with the Inside Sales team to achieve team goals
- Work with automation platforms to efficiently input and track data
- Own the outbound sales process: outbound lead qualification, prospecting, pipeline building and opportunity identification
- Attend sales meetings for your markets and provide sales solutions for how the Sales Development team can support those local teams efforts
- Execute strategy and process implemented by Director of Sales Operations
- Work towards/maintain 100% building occupancy through achieving booked tour goals
- Communicate the WeWork brand and lifestyle to ensure the highest conversion rate of booked tours.
My checklist in order to apply:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1.5 to 3 years of experience in outbound selling role
- Working with CRMs such as Salesforce (first choice), Dynamics, or Oracle.
- Experience prospecting as part of daily responsibility.
- Experience cold calling at high volume.
- Someone who is comfortable calling on senior-level executives and has strong executive presence.
- A genuine sales interest
- Advanced English language level
- Excellent communication
- Process oriented
- Problem solver
- Sense of urgency
- Fast thinking
- Frustration tolerant
- Exceptional organization skills
- Creative thinker
- Team player
In just 8 years, WeWork has grown into a global community, transforming people's workplaces into beautiful, inspiring environments. And that commitment to building the best workplaces in the world extends to their own employees. WeWork is driven by their mission: Create Your Life's Work.
And that mission is paying off. WeWork's real estate portfolio covers more than 14 million square feet; they have more than 220,000 members and 234 locations (and counting).
If you're ready to change people's lives, take a look at the wide variety of roles they're hiring for.
Be a Better WeWork Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at WeWork when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about WeWork? Visit WeWork's website.
Jobs You May Like
Research Core Strategic Growth
Qualtrics, Provo, Seattle
Strategic Account Executive
Optimizely, Seattle WA, US
Technical Lead, HRIS
Medallia, San Mateo, CA, USA
Account Executive - Pivotal Cloud Foundry - Financial Services vertical
Pivotal Software, London
JOOR, Paris, France
Solutions Engineering Manager (EMEA)
Segment, Dublin, Ireland