Growth Strategy & Operations Lead - EMEA (Insight & Strategy)
WeWork, London United Kingdom
Make a life, not just a living.
The Growth Strategy & Operations Team is looking for a high-performing Lead to make significant contributions to our mission. All Growth Strategy & Operations team members work closely with Product, Data Scientists, Real Estate, Sales, and Community team on fast moving, high-stakes matters.
The Insight & Strategy Lead will be responsible for the acceleration of all Growth and Retention efforts, through data-driven insights, innovations, strategy and cross-functional execution.
To be successful in this role, it is critical that you have a high level of comfort with ambiguity and working with large/complex datasets, strong problem structuring skills, analytical acumen, and solid communication and presentation skills.
The primary responsibilities will include:
- Dive into both quantitative and qualitative data to understand and prioritize strategic opportunities
- Developing reports and dashboards via BI Platforms (eg Looker, Tableau and Salesforce)
- Tracking, reporting and reviewing performance against KPIs / Goals
- Ensuring data quality
- Using a data-driven approach to identify the highest possible areas of impact across the customer's journey
- Develop product and market strategy for expansion into specific product domains as well as new geographies
- Constant communication with the leadership team in shaping our growth strategy for years to come
- Drive visible strategic projects, working cross-functionally to identify problems, analyze opportunities, develop solutions, actionable recommendations and results through a rigorous, data-driven process
- Create a collaborative environment that fosters creativity, innovation, and learning while working with a team of very talented individuals
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Economics, STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) Degrees or similar fields
- 4-6 years of experience using data to facilitate business decisions
- Strategy consulting or investment banking/private equity background as well as high growth, technology businesses
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset; comfort with ambiguity and drive to take on new challenges and responsibilities
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills (excellent Excel skills, basic SQL is a plus), knowledge of Salesforce and BI platforms such as Looker and Tableau
- Responsible and reliable to the people you work with - this is a team effort!
- Growth mindset. You seek out learning opportunities for yourself and the team
- Effective communication skills. You can build the story and then tell it just as well
- Project management savvy. You expect best from your peers to get joint projects done well
- Willingness to problem-solve and hustle to find solutions (even if unconventional), positivity and possess a “can-do” attitude
- Responsiveness. You deliver timely, digestible answers to complex asks
- Team player and Leadership skills
In just 8 years, WeWork has grown into a global community, transforming people's workplaces into beautiful, inspiring environments. And that commitment to building the best workplaces in the world extends to their own employees. WeWork is driven by their mission: Create Your Life's Work.
And that mission is paying off. WeWork's real estate portfolio covers more than 14 million square feet; they have more than 220,000 members and 234 locations (and counting).
If you're ready to change people's lives, take a look at the wide variety of roles they're hiring for.
Be a Better WeWork Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at WeWork when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about WeWork? Visit WeWork's website.
Jobs You May Like
Publisher Sales - Russia (based in Moscow)
Taboola, London or Tel Aviv
Sales Enablement Program Manager
PlanGrid, San Francisco, CA
Drawbridge, San Mateo, CA
Local Client Partner
Yelp, Chicago, IL
Strategic Account Executive
NGINX, Washington, D.C.
PlanGrid, San Francisco, CA