Strategy & Growth Operations Lead
WeWork, San Isidro Lima Peru
Make a life, not just a living.
With the creation of Growth as an organization, WeWork has reinforced its commitment to drive sales, improve retention, and increase member loyalty through continuously enhancing member experience. The Regional Growth Ops Lead will play a critical role by serving as the linchpin between HQ and his or her respective region. He or she will drive change through surfacing local insights to HQ, implementing HQ-led initiatives locally, and also partnering with local management on continuous improvement of acquisition and retention efforts.
- Serve as the right-hand for the local territory leadership team in all areas including Demand Generation, Sales and Retention, meanwhile also supporting centrally-led programs in respective regions
- Support the regional management team on business planning, strategy, and special projects
- Manage core Sales Operations responsibilities and processes such as goal setting, forecasting, Salesforce adoption, and enablement
- Build dashboards via Salesforce and BI tools to track, manage, and provide insights on KPIs
- Assist Regional Marketing Director by providing strategic input on design, execution and tracking of marketing campaigns
- Serve as the liaison between the region and HQ on centrally-led global initiatives to develop creative tools and platforms to communicate and motivate local Sales, Marketing, and Community teams
Pinpoint system, structural and process improvements across the full-cycle of member growth, surface needle-moving experiments, make actionable recommendations, and drive execution to implement change
- 3-5 years in investment banking, management consulting, private equity, venture capital, or business insights / analytics roles.
- Strong analytical skills with experience working with large data sets to develop actionable insights
- Deep experience using Excel
- Experience with SQL, R, and/or other programming languages a plus
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proven track record working in a high growth, unstructured and fast-paced environment, Startups
- Strong executive presence; experience and comfort level working with C-level executives
Critical Competencies for Success
- You do what you love!
- Credibility is earned at WeWork through action, execution and achievement
- Able to think holistically, while being attuned to the details
- Deliver results under highest expectations on time and quality.
- 'Roll up your sleeves' attitude. Be ready to get hands-on with all aspects of the daily needs. The buck stops with you.
- Pragmatism and outcomes orientation are valued and lead to wins.
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills.
- You live by the motto 'hustle harder'
- Flexibility to think outside the box.
- A true innovator who pushes the envelope.
- Ability to foresee and identify the needs of the team.
- There is no room for "I" at WeWork. Every role and individual is in the organization to serve We !
- Build trust across the organization by being a good listener and inclusively soliciting input.
- You are open to new and innovative solutions.
- You must present well and communicate clearly and effectively to upper management and internal departments.
- You're willing to adjust course when new ideas or objections are raised.
- You love working with people!
In just 8 years, WeWork has grown into a global community, transforming people's workplaces into beautiful, inspiring environments. And that commitment to building the best workplaces in the world extends to their own employees. WeWork is driven by their mission: Create Your Life's Work.
And that mission is paying off. WeWork's real estate portfolio covers more than 14 million square feet; they have more than 220,000 members and 234 locations (and counting).
If you're ready to change people's lives, take a look at the wide variety of roles they're hiring for.
Be a Better WeWork Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at WeWork when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about WeWork? Visit WeWork's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Development Representative
Trustpilot, New York, NY
Account Development Representative - Swedish Market
Sales Development Representative - India Market
Director of Sales Operations
Endurance International Group, Waltham, MA
Pre-Sales Solutions Architect (EMEA)
Director of Wholesale
Casper, New York