Pre-Sales Manager, Northern Europe
WeWork, Berlin Germany
Make a life, not just a living.
Pre-Sales Manager to help lead its sales efforts in new markets across Germany & Northern Europe.
This full-time position sits within a team of successful WeWork Consumer segment that report to the Consumer Sales Director and will be responsible for the expansion of new markets across UK and Ireland.
The successful candidate will be diligent with a proven track record in sales and business development. As a Pre-Sales Manager you will be responsible for prospecting, outreaching, and generating leads in your market to aid the top of the funnel . In addition you will be responsible for touring and closing sales in multiple WeWork locations across the market. Additionally, you need to be a self-driven and self-motivated candidate who will be responsible for collaborating with our centralised Growth teams to in order to drive building occupancy.
Lead generation and prospecting (i.e., client acquisitions, social media, networking, events, etc.)
- Effective pipeline management of allocated buildings
- Lead process management
- Cultivating and maintaining small to medium sized relationships (1-50 employee headcount)
- Partner with New Member Development team taking care of inbound inquiries and Community teams taking care of the management of the building) to ensure successful placement and follow up of new members
- Utilising innovative and creative sales methods
- Touring and demonstrating WeWork locations and business solutions to potential new members
- Development of Community team on a sales perspective
- Attend networking events (internally & externally) to generate new business and relationships
- Personal Sales contribution to be preset by Sales Managers
- Local marketing activations to generate brand awareness
- Daily reports to Senior team
- Manage multi-site if required
- Attend WeWork events
- Being a brand ambassador at all times
- At least 3 to 5 years of sales experience
- Ability to penetrate new markets
- Presentation and communication skills required
- Detail orientation and organisation skills required
- Ability to establish and nurture C-level relationships
- Business development experience
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
- Commercial real estate sales experience a plus
- B2B business solutions experience a plus
- Experience using Salesforce
- Great communicator verbally and written
A key element to this role will flexibility to travel to different markets within Germany & Northern Europe for sustained periods.
- Displays high-level strategic thinking and analytical acumen, as well as hands-on ownership
- Familiar with regulatory and competitive environments in Germany & Scandinavia
- Strong at developing sustainable stakeholder relationships for the long-term
- Proficient in cross-cultural communication
- Able to prioritise and re-prioritize quickly and effectively
- Willing and able to travel internationally on short notice
In just 8 years, WeWork has grown into a global community, transforming people's workplaces into beautiful, inspiring environments. And that commitment to building the best workplaces in the world extends to their own employees. WeWork is driven by their mission: Create Your Life's Work.
And that mission is paying off. WeWork's real estate portfolio covers more than 14 million square feet; they have more than 220,000 members and 234 locations (and counting).
If you're ready to change people's lives, take a look at the wide variety of roles they're hiring for.
Be a Better WeWork Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at WeWork when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about WeWork? Visit WeWork's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Manager Hospitality (m/w/d) - Außendienst
Sales Executive - San Jose
PatientPop, San Jose, CA
Account Executive - Medium & Large Business
WeWork, San Francisco California United States of America
Enterprise Account Manager
Confluent, Palo Alto, California
Inside Pre-Sales Engineer
Confluent, Palo Alto, California