- Partner with regional and HQ sales management on business planning and strategy for their respective sales areas
- Own regional goal setting, forecasting and sales dashboarding
- Track KPIs and surface insights; lead special projects and initiatives focused on improving productivity and simplifying processes throughout the sales organization regionally
- Serve as regional focal point, teaming with HQ and regional teams to ensure timely open and effective pre-sale of new building launches
- Serve as regional focal point, teaming with HQ and regional teams to accelerate sales in our slow-to-fill buildings
- Strategize and manage the development of sales processes, sales territories, and sales engagement rules
- Ensure improvements in process, systems and tools are effectively communicated and localized
- 3-5 years of sales / sales operations experience
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to draw insights
- Deep experience using Salesforce and Excel
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to continuously increase effectiveness of Sales team
- Ability to develop, create and improve systems, structures, and processes
- Knowledge of the Real Estate industry is a plus
- Proven track record working in a high growth, fast-paced environment
- Strong executive presence; experience and comfort level working with C-level executives
- Strong command of both written and spoken English and Japanese
Critical Competencies for Success
- You do what you love!
- Credibility is earned at WeWork through action, execution and achievement
- Able to think holistically, while being attuned to the details
- Deliver results under highest expectations on time and quality.
- ‘Roll up your sleeves’ attitude. Be ready to get hands-on with all aspects of the daily needs. The buck stops with you.
- Pragmatism and outcomes orientation are valued and lead to wins.
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills.
- You live by the motto ‘hustle harder’
- Flexibility to think outside the box.
- A true innovator who pushes the envelope.
- Ability to foresee and identify the needs of the team.
- There is no room for “I” at WeWork. Every role and individual is in the organization to serve We!
- Build trust across the organization by being a good listener and inclusively soliciting input.
- You are open to new and innovative solutions.
- You must present well and communicate clearly and effectively to upper management and internal departments.
- You’re willing to adjust course when new ideas or objections are raised.
- You love working with people!
In just 8 years, WeWork has grown into a global community, transforming people's workplaces into beautiful, inspiring environments. And that commitment to building the best workplaces in the world extends to their own employees. WeWork is driven by their mission: Create Your Life's Work.
And that mission is paying off. WeWork's real estate portfolio covers more than 14 million square feet; they have more than 220,000 members and 234 locations (and counting).
If you're ready to change people's lives, take a look at the wide variety of roles they're hiring for.
Be a Better WeWork Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at WeWork when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about WeWork? Visit WeWork's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Operations Manager
Scoop, San Francisco, California
EMEA Alliances Lead
Cloudflare, London, UK
Senior Client Success Manager
Sterling, Roseville CA US
Director, Enterprise Sales
Yext, Dallas, TX
Technical Solutions Engineer
Velodyne, San Jose
Enterprise Account Executive
AppZen, Washington, D.C.