Account Manager, Broker & R/E Partnerships
WeWork, Minato-ku Tokyo Japan
Make a life, not just a living.
The Account Manager for RE Partnerships and Broker Relations is responsible for the business development and account management surrounding brokers and other real estate partners in Japan who refer new members to WeWork. S/he is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders across the company and globe. This is an opportunity to join a fast growing department and be an integral part in the company’s lead generation.
· Develop and execute outreach strategy for targeted real estate firms
· Book introductory meetings with new brokers and ensure to include appropriate stakeholders (Director RE, Enterprise, Marketing, Sales leadership)
· Conduct face-to-face meetings including presentations, broker engagements and events to advocate WeWork’s product offerings and services
· Continually support new building launches, by executing broker/agent/partner pre building strategy in a timely fashion
· Ensure that all potential leads are followed up with by appropriate WeWork Sales Lead and initially managed correctly via NMD, when applicable.
· Provide support for Broker and Real Estate related PR, marketing, and design initiatives as-needed
· Network with key contacts within related industry to expand contact base
· Conduct weekly pipeline calls with all key broker firms
· Organise and execute regional broker events/new building launches in market
· Troubleshoot any broker requests/issues by collaborating internally with appropriate stakeholders
· Prepare various monthly, quarterly, and annual reports for management’s review as needed
· Consistently maintain a high level of partner and member satisfaction
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor’s degree
· Fluent in Japanese and English
· 5 -7 years professional experience related to relationship management and business development
· Commercial real estate experience preferred
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Creative thinking and flexibility -- ability to multi-task and handle pressure in a fast-paced environment
· High level of personal credibility, customer relationship, networking and interpersonal skills
· Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage critical situations
· Proactive and reliable; driven to achieve team goals
· Proven track record of high level strategic skills
· Ability to work in a matrix organization and demonstrate team leadership skills
· Strategic and analytical thinker
· Demonstrate a hustle attitude with persistent approach
· Ability to work collaboratively across functions, work independently, and take initiative when appropriate.
· Proficiency with SalesForce, Microsoft Office, Presentation skill
In just 8 years, WeWork has grown into a global community, transforming people's workplaces into beautiful, inspiring environments. And that commitment to building the best workplaces in the world extends to their own employees. WeWork is driven by their mission: Create Your Life's Work.
And that mission is paying off. WeWork's real estate portfolio covers more than 14 million square feet; they have more than 220,000 members and 234 locations (and counting).
If you're ready to change people's lives, take a look at the wide variety of roles they're hiring for.
Be a Better WeWork Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at WeWork when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about WeWork? Visit WeWork's website.
Jobs You May Like
CodeFights, San Francisco
Inside Sales TripAdvisor Restaurant Solution Germany
Account Manager Internship
Inside Sales Manager - Sydney
Senior Software Analyst - Pre-Sales (.Net)
Icertis, Pune Area, India
Large Enterprise Account Executive
Box, Philadelphia, PA