The Sales Manager will work closely with the Sales Director in their region to grow sales in their market. The full-time position will be part of our growing Sales and Growth organization. The successful candidate will be responsible for generating, prospecting and outreaching to prospective members as well as pitching, touring and closing those prospects in market. Additionally, he/she will oversee a team of sales leads in their market and will be responsible to guide and coach them to success and to help them achieve their individual quotas.
- Lead a team of Sales professionals in day to day activity including building tours, sales forecasting, pipeline management to ensure member satisfaction
- Team daily prospection of new accounts in order to create new business in orden to feed the pipeline to have the necessary amount of opportunities in the different stages of the pipeline
- Experience managing a quota carrying team in a fast-paced, high growth selling environment
- Maintains sales by keeping current with building occupancies, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Relationship building and cultivating
- Fostering collaboration across other teams
- Outside the box thinking to develop new and unique sales tactics
- Come along with the different sales leads in meetings, tours, negotiations and relationships with new clients
- 4+ years minimum prior sales management experience
- 4+ years minimum in prospecting and new market openings
- 7+ years minimum sales experience
- Excellent communicator and coach
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Experience with SalesForce and Excel a plus
In just 8 years, WeWork has grown into a global community, transforming people's workplaces into beautiful, inspiring environments. And that commitment to building the best workplaces in the world extends to their own employees. WeWork is driven by their mission: Create Your Life's Work.
And that mission is paying off. WeWork's real estate portfolio covers more than 14 million square feet; they have more than 220,000 members and 234 locations (and counting).
If you're ready to change people's lives, take a look at the wide variety of roles they're hiring for.
Be a Better WeWork Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at WeWork when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about WeWork? Visit WeWork's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Development Representative
Optimizely, Austin TX, US
Snap Inc., San Francisco, CA
Corporate Account Executive, Benelux
Okta, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Major Account Executive - Public Sector
Senior Customer Success Manager
BounceX, New York
ClearSlide, San Francisco