WeWork, Detroit Michigan United States of America
Make a life, not just a living.
WeWork is seeking an Account Executive to help lead its groundbreaking sales efforts in the Detroit market. As an ambassador for WeWork in a brand new city, you will be responsible for executing the full sales cycle; pitching, touring, and closing sales in the local market and attending events to educate the market on WeWork’s business and upcoming launch.
The ideal self-driven and self-motivated candidate will collaborate closely with our Construction teams during the pre-opening phase and eventually the local Community Team in order to increase building occupancy within the Detroit market, while creating a great member experience. This position reports remotely to a Sales Manager based in Chicago, so the ability to communicate effectively to a remote leader and team is crucial.
- 25% Inbound lead management
- 75% Lead generation and prospecting (i.e., cold calling, social media, networking, events, etc.)
- Tour and demonstrate WeWork locations and business solutions with potential members
- Partner with Inside Sales & Community teams to ensure successful placement of new members
- Utilize innovative, creative, and solutions-based sales tactics
- Regional support; 10% travel
- Potential to onboard and train in an existing market (requiring 1-2 month short-term relocation)
- 3-5+ years of full-cycle sales experience, preferably in B2B business solutions
- Ability to establish and nurture C-level relationships
- Ability to penetrate new markets, local knowledge a plus
- Business development experience a plus
- Presentation and communication skills required
- Detail orientation and organization skills required
- Self starter who works well independently
- Team player
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
In just 8 years, WeWork has grown into a global community, transforming people's workplaces into beautiful, inspiring environments. And that commitment to building the best workplaces in the world extends to their own employees. WeWork is driven by their mission: Create Your Life's Work.
And that mission is paying off. WeWork's real estate portfolio covers more than 14 million square feet; they have more than 220,000 members and 234 locations (and counting).
If you're ready to change people's lives, take a look at the wide variety of roles they're hiring for.
Be a Better WeWork Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at WeWork when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about WeWork? Visit WeWork's website.
Jobs You May Like
Aptos, Hong Kong or Singapore
Enterprise Account Executive (Remote, NY Metro Area: NY-NJ-PA)
Narvar, New York, NY
Alliances Senior Sales Engineer, Nordics
Publisher Sales Manager - China
Sales Manager, Medium & Large Business
WeWork, New York New York United States of America
Sales Engineer - North Carolina
LogRhythm, Charlotte, NC