WeWork is currently seeking a Sales Manager for the Inside Sales function on our New Member Development team. This is a full time position located in Mexico City. This role will assume responsibility for leading a successful team of inside sales associates who are responsible for driving qualified leads down the sales funnel. New Member Development team is the front lines of the sales process, therefore we need individuals who understand and are passionate about the WeWork mission.
As a successful New Member Development Manager, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Running your business -- operational management
- Performance Management of 6-10 Associates
- Provide world class coaching and development to your team members
- Stakeholder management and relationship building
- Hiring A+ players
- Motivate, coach, and develop team members to help them reach their potential; grow top performers to the field
- Manage pipeline and track key performance indicators to exceed goals
- Provide feedback and coaching to team members on critical sales skills
- Evaluate past performance and forecast future business to senior leadership and external stakeholders
- Ensure operational excellence in the day-to-day management of the business including forecasting, pipeline development, training, hiring, performance management and team collaboration
- Maximize pipeline creation, conversion rates, working smarter, and cross-functional collaboration to drive revenue
- Own the throughput of your teams efficiency and output working through their books of businesses and named accounts
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 5 years of true sales experience, with 2 years of sales management experience preferred
- Proven track record of reaching and exceeding goals as an individual contributor, Mid-Market/Enterprise experience a plus
- Proven leadership experience preferred
- Deep knowledge of automation platforms and CRM, specifically Salesforce
- Experience working in a fortune 500 or hyper-growth company required
In just 8 years, WeWork has grown into a global community, transforming people's workplaces into beautiful, inspiring environments. And that commitment to building the best workplaces in the world extends to their own employees. WeWork is driven by their mission: Create Your Life's Work.
And that mission is paying off. WeWork's real estate portfolio covers more than 14 million square feet; they have more than 220,000 members and 234 locations (and counting).
If you're ready to change people's lives, take a look at the wide variety of roles they're hiring for.
Be a Better WeWork Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at WeWork when you watch classes taught by their top employees.