Expansion Account Executive - UAE
WeWork, Dubai Dubai United Arab Emirates
Make a life, not just a living.
Expansion Account Executive to help lead its sales efforts in new markets across UAE expansion.
This full-time position sits within a team of successful WeWork Expansion segment that report to the Expansion Manager and will be responsible for the expansion of new markets across UAE.
The successful candidate will be diligent with a proven track record in sales and business development. As an Expansion Account Executive you will be responsible for prospecting, outreaching, and generating leads in your market to aid the top of the funnel . In addition you will be responsible for touring and closing sales in multiple WeWork locations across the market. Additionally, you need to be a self-driven and self-motivated candidate who will be responsible for collaborating with our centralised Growth teams to in order to drive building occupancy.
- Effective pipeline management of allocated buildings
- Lead generation and prospecting (i.e., cold calling, social media, networking, events, etc.)
- Lead process management
- Cultivating and maintaining small to medium sized relationships (1-100 employee headcount)
- Partner with New Member Development team taking care of inbound inquiries and Community teams taking care of the management of the building) to ensure successful placement and follow up of new members
- Utilising innovative and creative sales methods
- Touring and demonstrating WeWork locations and business solutions to potential new members
- Development of Community team on a sales perspective
- Attend networking events (internally & externally) to generate new business and relationships
- Personal Sales contribution to be preset by Sales Managers
- Local marketing activations to generate brand awareness
- Daily reports to Senior team
- Manage multi-site if required
- Attend WeWork events
- Being a brand ambassador at all times
• Fluency in English and preferable ArabicAt least 3 to 5 years of sales experience
• Ability to penetrate new markets
• Presentation and communication skills required
• Detail orientation and organisation skills required
• Ability to establish and nurture C-level relationships
• Business development experience
• Experience with Salesforce a plus
• Commercial real estate sales experience a plus
• B2B business solutions experience a plus
• Experience using Salesforce
• Great communicator verbally and written
A key element to this role will flexibility to travel to different markets within UAE for sustained periods.
In just 8 years, WeWork has grown into a global community, transforming people's workplaces into beautiful, inspiring environments. And that commitment to building the best workplaces in the world extends to their own employees. WeWork is driven by their mission: Create Your Life's Work.
And that mission is paying off. WeWork's real estate portfolio covers more than 14 million square feet; they have more than 220,000 members and 234 locations (and counting).
If you're ready to change people's lives, take a look at the wide variety of roles they're hiring for.
Be a Better WeWork Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at WeWork when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about WeWork? Visit WeWork's website.
Jobs You May Like
Regional Sales Director
Sales Manager Mobile App - Japan
Insider, Tokyo, Japan
Sales Executive, Inside Sales Team - North America
SimilarWeb, Burlington, Massachusetts
Enterprise Sales Executive
Decibel Insight, London
Retail Area Manager
First Orion Corp., Little Rock, Arkansas
Network Representative (In-House)
Devoted Health, Houston, TX