Growth Operations Manager, Central
WeWork, New York New York United States of America
Make a life, not just a living.
The Central Growth Ops Manager will play a critical role at WeWork HQ, collaborating with teams, regions, and functions across the Growth organization. This individual will provide critical insights and build and enhance process, systems, and tools that impact a diverse, global sales team. The Growth Ops team supports WeWork’s Growth organization, which is committed to drive sales, improve retention, and increase member loyalty through continuously enhancing our members’ experience.
- Support the HQ team on business planning, strategy, and special projects
- Support the monthly goal-ing and compensation process
- Build dashboards via Salesforce and BI tools to track, manage, and provide insights on KPIs
- Engage stakeholders including Sales, Marketing, Research, Community, Real Estate, and Finance
- Support and empower Functional and Regional Growth Ops team members who support geographies or end-businesses
- Create presentations for team meetings and Growth initiatives
- Coordinate global stakeholders for centrally-led initiatives
- Entrepreneurial and “growth hacker” mentality
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-7+ years of experience in Banking, Consulting, Financial Services, or Sales Operations; ideally work experience supporting a breadth of projects
- 2+ years Startup experience a plus
- Naturally curious and proactive in learning
- Exposure to Salesforce or other CRMs, Xactly, and SalesLoft is a plus
- Exposure to and interest in learning analytical tools, such as Excel, Looker, and Tableau, is a plus
- Experience with SQL, R, and/or other programming languages a plus
- Demonstrated communication, presentation, and project management skills
- Strong executive presence; experience and comfort level working with C-level executives
- Ability to exercise discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information
- Proven track record working in a high growth, unstructured and fast-paced environment
In just 8 years, WeWork has grown into a global community, transforming people's workplaces into beautiful, inspiring environments. And that commitment to building the best workplaces in the world extends to their own employees. WeWork is driven by their mission: Create Your Life's Work.
And that mission is paying off. WeWork's real estate portfolio covers more than 14 million square feet; they have more than 220,000 members and 234 locations (and counting).
If you're ready to change people's lives, take a look at the wide variety of roles they're hiring for.
Be a Better WeWork Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at WeWork when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about WeWork? Visit WeWork's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Director-Hong Kong
Insider, Hong Kong City
Sales Development Representative, Inbound
Intercom, Chicago, IL
Inside Sales Manager
HeadSpin, Frankfurt, Germany
Sales Director, Restaurant and Grocery (Southeast)
Medallia, Atlanta, GA, USA
Federal / Public Sector Senior Proposal Writer
Qualtrics, Washington, D.C.
Customer Success Director, Strategic Accounts
BounceX, New York