Market Director - Broker & Agent Development - Milan
WeWork, TBD Roma Italy
Make a life, not just a living.
The Broker & Agent Development, Market Director, is responsible for the business development and account management surrounding brokers, agents and other real estate partners, who refer new members to WeWork, in a defined market or city. They will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders across the company, globally.
This is an opportunity to join a fast growing department and be an integral part in the company’s market facing business unit, representing WeWork in the specified market or territory.
- Develop and execute outreach strategy for targeted real estate firms
- Develop market specific tools to accurately articulate WeWork's product offering, within the Commercial Real Estate community
- To further support the growth of our Enterprise business, which currently makes up over 30% of the WeWork membership base
- To support the growth of our engagement with fortune 500 companies, through the corporate occupier network of the worlds largest CRE firms
- Drive top of the funnel sales opportunities through our broker and agent partners.
- Book introductory meetings with new brokers and ensure to include appropriate stakeholders (HOD, Enterprise, Marketing, Sales leadership)
- Conduct face-to-face meetings including educational presentations, broker/agent entertainment/engagement, building tours and events to advocate WeWork’s product offerings and services
- Support the relevant Salespeople with deal running and transaction management on large Broker/Agent led transactions, where Real Estate expertise is crucial in winning the business
- Continually support new building launches, by executing broker/agent/partner pre building strategy in a timely fashion
- Ensure that all potential leads are followed up with by appropriate WeWork Sales AE and initially managed correctly via New Member Development, where applicable.
- Provide support for Broker and Agent related PR, marketing, events, and design initiatives as-needed
- Network with key contacts within related industry to expand contact base
- Conduct regular pipeline calls with all key broker firms
- Troubleshoot any agent/broker requests/issues by collaborating internally with appropriate stakeholders
- Prepare various monthly, quarterly, and annual reports for management’s review as needed
- Consistently maintain a high level of partner satisfaction
- Maintain a high desk delivery contribution through effective lead generation, via our partners and collaboration with the internal sales stakeholders
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6 years + Commercial Real Estate experience
- Managerial experience preferred
- Office leasing, Landlord/Tenant representation, Occupier services experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Creative thinking and flexibility -- ability to multi-task and handle pressure in a fast-paced environment
- High level of personal credibility, customer relationship, networking and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage critical situations
- Proactive and reliable; driven to achieve team goals
- Proven track record of high level strategic skills
- Ability to work in a matrix organization and demonstrate team leadership skills
- Strategic and analytical thinker
- Ability to work collaboratively across functions, work independently, and take initiative when appropriate.
- Proficiency with SalesForce, Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign and presentation software
- The role will include some travel
In just 8 years, WeWork has grown into a global community, transforming people's workplaces into beautiful, inspiring environments. And that commitment to building the best workplaces in the world extends to their own employees. WeWork is driven by their mission: Create Your Life's Work.
And that mission is paying off. WeWork's real estate portfolio covers more than 14 million square feet; they have more than 220,000 members and 234 locations (and counting).
If you're ready to change people's lives, take a look at the wide variety of roles they're hiring for.
Be a Better WeWork Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at WeWork when you watch classes taught by their top employees.