Senior Outbound Sales Associate, New Member Development
WeWork, Chicago Illinois United States of America
Make a life, not just a living.
About the Role
WeWork is currently seeking a Senior Sales Associate, New Member Development. This full time position is based in Chicago. This individual will be responsible for working with a successful Sales Development team, while helping to execute and achieve team sales goals. Our team is the front lines of the sales process, which is why we need individuals who understand and are passionate about the WeWork experience.
As a successful Senior Sales Associate, New Member Development your primary responsibilities will include (though will not be limited to):
- Lead certain WeWork markets from a lead generation and sales perspective
- Prospect, qualify, and nurture leads through the sales cycle resulting in desks sold
- Carry out processes implemented by the Global Manager
- Provide regular updates to your team about objectives and processes
- Develop and nurture leads through sales processes
- Analyze data to help improve sales processes and strategy
- Coordinate with other teams to increase lead generation efforts
- Work with the Sales Development team to achieve team goals
- Work with automation platforms to efficiently input and track data
- Own the outbound sales process: outbound lead qualification, prospecting, pipeline building and opportunity identification
- Be a creative thinker who looks outside of the box to find solutions to meet growing sales targets
- Attend sales meetings for your markets and provide sales solutions for how the Sales Development team can support those local teams efforts
- Be a jack of all trades: you will do anything needed to support the Sales Development team in order to achieve team goals.
- Execute strategy and process implemented by Director of Sales Operations
- Work towards/maintain 100% building occupancy through achieving booked tour goals
- Communicate the WeWork brand and lifestyle to ensure the highest conversion rate of booked tours.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 3 years of sales experience in startups and/or entrepreneurial environments
- Track record of sales in outbound calling and emailing are highly desirable
- Comfortable using marketing automation platforms and CRM – Salesforce experience highly desirable.
- Demonstrated experience in prospecting, developing sales
- Experience in customer service and relationship building are highly desirable
- Experience working on a team and owning a team player mentality
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit – WeWork is growing incredibly quickly, meaning each employee will be given significant responsibility and autonomy. This will mean hard work, but will also mean much room for innovation in developing processes and/or programs that could benefit the company and create room for significant personal and career growth
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills
- Exceptional organization skills and multi-tasking skills
In just 8 years, WeWork has grown into a global community, transforming people's workplaces into beautiful, inspiring environments. And that commitment to building the best workplaces in the world extends to their own employees. WeWork is driven by their mission: Create Your Life's Work.
And that mission is paying off. WeWork's real estate portfolio covers more than 14 million square feet; they have more than 220,000 members and 234 locations (and counting).
If you're ready to change people's lives, take a look at the wide variety of roles they're hiring for.
Be a Better WeWork Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at WeWork when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about WeWork? Visit WeWork's website.
Jobs You May Like
Manager, Commercial Sales
Samsara, San Francisco
Sales Engineer - St Louis
Rubrik, Remote Sales
Brand Partnerships Director
GOOD Worldwide, New York or the Midwest
Online Advertising Inside Sales Representative
Townsquare Interactive, Charlotte, NC
Key Account Manager
Account Executive, Market Sales
WeWork, Raleigh North Carolina United States of America