Account Executive, Employer Partnerships
WeWork, Seattle Washington United States of America
Make a life, not just a living.
Account Executive, Employer Partnerships
at Flatiron School
The Flatiron School is seeking an Account Executive, Employer Partnerships to join our rapidly growing Student Success team!
At Flatiron School, we teach software engineering skills to passionate, curious people, and help them kick off careers in technology. Our Student Success team is responsible for ensuring our graduates can navigate the job market successfully; as part of that team, our Business Development function creates, maintains, and deepens relationships with hundreds of employers across the country, giving them access to the best-fit graduates for their teams — in the right places, and at the right times.
This is a great position for someone who is passionate about creating and cultivating relationships with companies to find and build opportunities for grads: Amazing organizations, managers, and teams where graduates can start contributing immediately. In this position, you will have the opportunity to contribute meaningfully to the rapid growth of our organization by helping students change their lives, and helping companies staff their teams and accomplish their own missions with the help of our talent.
The Account Executive will:
- Build new relationships for the School and maintain existing partnerships with employers, figuring out where our grads would fit well.
- Manage a pipeline of employer relationships with the construct of a sales quota; be thoughtful and effective to engage companies in a way that's a good fit for them and for graduates
- Understand and communicate Flatiron School's graduates, program and value to CTOs, VPs of Engineering, and heads of HR & Recruiting
- Get to know the people in our community, especially our graduates and partners.
- Run a consultative sales process wherein you learn what a potential partner is looking for in a candidate hire.
- Make introductions to match grads and companies effectively.
- Care deeply about graduates getting jobs, about partners being happy with their hires.
- Place graduates into jobs. Utilize all of the above to match students with good-fit jobs, and facilitate job offers and offer acceptances.
- Be agile and iterative in your approach to our employer partners, identifying within and across teams how to make our graduates most successful.
A successful Account Executive has/is:
- Work experience. You've worked for 3+ years in a similar or applicable position and know how to structure a job based on goals.
- Sales experience. You've sold successfully before, and enjoyed it.
- Tenaciousness. You meet the goals you set for yourself - in fact, you keep finding new ways to blow them out of the water.
- Technical understanding. You've seen code and want to learn more. You're comfortable speaking to technical people.
- Data orientation. You like to analyze what works and what doesn't, and you take action based upon data.
- Embody our company values: Be Scrappy, Make No Little Plans, Pursue Mastery, Radiate Positivity, and Work Together
Flatiron School teaches passionate, creative people how to code. We’ve been teaching since 2012, and now we’re developing software and programs to bring our successful curriculum to more students. We are more than just a school — we are a team of mission-driven individuals trying to align education with reality. Over our five years as a school, we’ve helped over one thousand students learn to code and launch careers in tech. To achieve these outcomes, we’ve never let ourselves stop growing – we’ve constantly iterated on our curriculum, evolved our teaching techniques, and created technology to improve our students’ learning experience.
For the next step in our growth, Flatiron School has joined the WeWork family. In WeWork, we’ve found a partner who shares the mission we’ve had since the beginning: to enable passionate people to learn the skills they need to pursue careers and lives they love. And that mission won’t change. As part of WeWork, we look forward to working together to expand our in-person and online programs and further increase accessibility to our transformative education.
Benefits at Flatiron School
- World-class insurance (health, dental, vision, life, and disability)
- Discounts on gym memberships, travel, hotels, cell phone plans, and more lifestyle perks
- Flatiron-specific company events, as well as events and retreats as part of the WeWork family
- Participation in our equity incentive plan
- Commuter benefits, FSA, and retirement savings options
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Unlimited sick days
Please include a cover note indicating why you're interested in this role.
In just 8 years, WeWork has grown into a global community, transforming people's workplaces into beautiful, inspiring environments. And that commitment to building the best workplaces in the world extends to their own employees. WeWork is driven by their mission: Create Your Life's Work.
And that mission is paying off. WeWork's real estate portfolio covers more than 14 million square feet; they have more than 220,000 members and 234 locations (and counting).
If you're ready to change people's lives, take a look at the wide variety of roles they're hiring for.
Be a Better WeWork Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at WeWork when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about WeWork? Visit WeWork's website.
Jobs You May Like
CarGurus, Dublin, Ireland
Strategic Sales Account Director - Public Sector (France)
Elastic, Paris, France
CDF Director of Ecosystem
The Linux Foundation, New York, NY
Formlabs, Somerville, MA
Enterprise Account Executive
Nylas, San Francisco
Flexport, Philadelphia, PA