Senior Manager, Growth Operations Business Systems
WeWork, Shanghai Shanghai China
Make a life, not just a living.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
The Growth Operations team is responsible for driving high velocity growth and hitting ambitious revenue goals. You will serve as a cross-functional resource dedicated to supporting and enabling the WeWork’s Sales org in China and all related sales systems, primarily Salesforce, data management, and related processes. This role is user, system support, and data heavy, and will require strong Salesforce skills, project management skills, analytical skills, data management skills, business process and policy management skills, technical knowledge, training and enablement experience, and the ability to communicate with users globally who are less technically savvy in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
This is a full time, onsite position based in WeWork’s Shanghai location. The role reports to the Director of Business Systems. Qualified candidates should be fluent in Mandarin and business proficient in English.
- Serve as the Senior Manager, Growth Operations Business Systems - China on the Growth Operations Business Systems team with heavy focus on Salesforce, integrated sales systems, data management, end-user training, system adoption, and all related business processes and policies
- Help define and optimize business processes in the following areas: Sales Operations, Salesforce, Sales Automation, Sales Tools, Training, and Data Management
- Represent China’s WeWork business users and stakeholders in defining and prioritizing the China Technology roadmap with China Technology and Central Business Systems
- Gather stakeholder business requirements and hand-off to Product Managers and Technology to ensure Salesforce and other integrated business systems meet the needs of the business
- Work with Technology to conduct thorough user acceptance testing (UAT) prior to deployment
- Liaise with both the business and technical organizations to determine the scope, timeline, and impact of new Salesforce features and enhancements
- Work with stakeholders to develop data management policies, revise existing policies, and establish data related rules and procedures across systems
- Proactively identify system, foundational, and process improvements across the full-cycle of member growth, make actionable recommendations, and drive execution to implement change
- Identify gaps in sales processes, policies, data manageability, and contribute to solutions/improvements
- Identify opportunities to introduce automation where manual processes currently exist
- Provide operational support and consultation on strategic projects and initiatives
- Build reports and dashboards via Salesforce and BI tools to track, manage, and provide insights on KPIs to drive sales efficiencies
- Develop, create content, and conduct training for China business processes and workflows, at times in partnership with the Sales Enablement team
- Onboard new hires and train current users as system and process changes and improvements are released
- Generate and update training and enablement content as new features/functionality are introduced
- Assist with vendor partnership processes with cross-functional stakeholders from app/tool identification, license management, and user training
- Drive adoption of Salesforce and manage day-to-day user requests by setting expectations through effective communication
- Maintain user issues/requests intake and work with the Growth Operations Business Systems team and the Salesforce Product Support team to resolve and prioritize work
- General Salesforce management including reports/dashboards and mass data updates
- Assist in the evaluation of 3rd party systems and tools
- Experience in a global, fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, work within defined SLAs, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, and reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding
- Ability to distinguish user requests and knowledge gaps from the underlying issue/question
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce and all upstream and downstream applications
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing, high growth environments
- Independent, self-motivated, and detail-oriented
- Solutions oriented problem solver
- Strong project management and interpersonal (technical and non-technical) skills
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- 5+ years Sales Operations, Salesforce, business analysis, project management, and data management experience
- Previous experience hiring and managing a team
- Proven understanding of the principles of data management and administration
- Analytical background with strong proficiency in Excel, SQL, Tableau and/or Looker (preferred)
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Extensive experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Deep experience using Data Loader and/or DemandTools and Excel
- Experience with SQL a plus
- Proven track record working in a high growth, unstructured, and fast-paced environment
In just 8 years, WeWork has grown into a global community, transforming people's workplaces into beautiful, inspiring environments. And that commitment to building the best workplaces in the world extends to their own employees. WeWork is driven by their mission: Create Your Life's Work.
And that mission is paying off. WeWork's real estate portfolio covers more than 14 million square feet; they have more than 220,000 members and 234 locations (and counting).
If you're ready to change people's lives, take a look at the wide variety of roles they're hiring for.
Be a Better WeWork Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at WeWork when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about WeWork? Visit WeWork's website.
Jobs You May Like
Account Manager, Broker & R/E Partnerships
WeWork, Minato-ku Tokyo Japan
Segment, San Francisco, CA
Account Executive, Small Medium Business
Business Development Representative
Dropbox, Austin, TX
Account Executive, Commercial
Classy, San Diego, CA
Enterprise Account Executive DACH