WeWork is the platform for creators, providing hundreds of thousands of members around the world with
space, community, and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life's work. Our
mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team
members are central to that goal.
Start your sales journey by becoming an Sales Associate based at Bogotá
You will be responsible for working with a successful Sales Development team to meet our goals. Our
team is in the front lines of the sales process, which is why we need you to understand and to be
passionate about the WeWork experience.
My responsibilities will be:
- Qualifying pre-qualified marketing leads
- Develop and nurture leads through sales processes
- Analyze data to help improve sales processes and strategy
- Coordinate with other teams to increase lead generation efforts
- Work with the Inside Sales team to achieve team goals
- Work with automation platforms to efficiently input and track data
- Attend sales meetings for your markets and provide sales solutions for how the Sales Development team
- can support those local teams efforts
- Execute strategy and process implemented by Director of Sales Operations
- Work towards/maintain 100% building occupancy through achieving booked tour goals
- Communicate the WeWork brand and lifestyle to ensure the highest conversion rate of booked tours
My checklist in order to apply:
- Bachelor’s degree0 - 2 years of experience. Ideally experience in call center, customer service, inbound sales. Ideally working with CRMs such as Salesforce
A genuine sales interest
Advanced English language level
In just 8 years, WeWork has grown into a global community, transforming people's workplaces into beautiful, inspiring environments. And that commitment to building the best workplaces in the world extends to their own employees. WeWork is driven by their mission: Create Your Life's Work.
And that mission is paying off. WeWork's real estate portfolio covers more than 14 million square feet; they have more than 220,000 members and 234 locations (and counting).
If you're ready to change people's lives, take a look at the wide variety of roles they're hiring for.
Be a Better WeWork Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at WeWork when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about WeWork? Visit WeWork's website.
Jobs You May Like
Director, Program Management (Sales/Revenue)
Peloton, New York, NY
Partner Manager, Germany Growth Sales
Pinterest, Dublin, IE
Senior Manager, Revenue Operations
Headspace, San Francisco
Enterprise Account Executive, HyperScience
Gray Scalable, New York, NY
Enterprise Account Executive - Brazil
Qualtrics, Sao Paulo or Rio de Janiero, Brazil
Merchandising Planner/Assistant Merchandiser
GRANA, Hong Kong