Global Program Manager, Real Estate Programs
WeWork, New York New York United States of America
Make a life, not just a living.
At the We Company, we are at the forefront of redefining the way people work. A critical part of that mission is to find the right real estate to expand our communities worldwide. As a Global Programs Manager, Real Estate Programs, you will work with our Real Estate Teams across the globe and help them be proficient in our processes, tools, and necessary soft skills. You'll be backed by a world-class content team and measurement infrastructure, joining a global, multidisciplinary and vibrant training and enablement team.
- Establish and implement an instructional design methodology for both instructor-led content and self-paced, digital content which delivers a blended and “right-sized” experience for audiences within the scope of assigned projects.
- Design and develop, in conjunction with outsourced vendors, learning assets for our global teams to support learning at scale.
- Work closely with the training delivery team and outsourced vendors to develop effective and engaging training programs for current and newly-hired employees.
- Assist in the implementation of a range of training programs based on business needs.
- Conduct content development sessions and lead discussions around how to identify learning objectives and which learning modalities are most appropriate.
- Identify and define the ROI metrics for the sales methodology and utilize for continuous improvement.
- Build relationships with L&D and other cross-functional business partners, globally, to collaborate on skill gaps and learning priorities.
- 3+ years in an L&D or Sales Training organization.
- Experience in consulting with leaders and stakeholders, with a proven track record of establishing relationships and the ability to be a strategic partner (vs. just execution).
- Business acumen and marketing familiarity.
- Experience designing and delivering learning programs to reflect knowledge in adult learning principles, both inside and outside of traditional classroom environments.
In just 8 years, WeWork has grown into a global community, transforming people's workplaces into beautiful, inspiring environments. And that commitment to building the best workplaces in the world extends to their own employees. WeWork is driven by their mission: Create Your Life's Work.
And that mission is paying off. WeWork's real estate portfolio covers more than 14 million square feet; they have more than 220,000 members and 234 locations (and counting).
If you're ready to change people's lives, take a look at the wide variety of roles they're hiring for.
Be a Better WeWork Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at WeWork when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about WeWork? Visit WeWork's website.
Jobs You May Like
Account Development Representative - Dutch Market
Area Sales Director, Named Accounts (Atlanta)
Regional Sales Manager (PARIS & GRAND NORD) H/F
TripAdvisor, Paris, France
Sales Development Representative
Sleep Specialist (Store Associate) - Downtown Toronto
Casper, Toronto, ON
Sales Manager / Vertriebsmitarbeiter im Außendienst (w/m/d)
foodora Germany, Berlin, Hamburg, München, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt am Main