WeWork is currently recruiting for a Sales Manager to lead our market opening and expansion in Italy. This full-time position is based in Milan. This individual will be responsible for working with the regional sales team on engaging and developing relationships with C-level executives, generating new business and closing multimillion-euro deals for a robust pipeline of large companies across Italy and beyond. The role gives an opportunity for a fast growth in the organisation.
Only individuals with solid business education, proven track record in generating new business from scratch and presenting to C-level executives will be considered for the role.
Role Overview & Responsibilities
As a successful Sales Manager in this position your primary responsibilities will include (though will not be limited to):
- Reaching out to C-level executives and building long-lasting relationships with an intent to explore how WeWork can address the needs of their company
- Be a creative thinker who looks outside of the box to find solutions to meet growing sales targets – organize targeted business generating events, build relationship with industry leaders and influencers
- Work on generating specific deal proposals & supporting them through to closing/signing
- Manage high-level conversations with corporate heads of real estate, CEO's, CFO's, Heads of HR and other business leaders in target and prospect accounts
- Work closely and collaboratively with the rest of the team in EMEA and beyond to successfully complete & close live deals
- Support Senior Leadership, with a focus on strategic clients across Europe, working with our teams in UK, France, Germany, Holland, Spain, Australia and elsewhere
- Support events and operations strategy targeting the fastest growing companies across the region
- Collaborate with sales & marketing team to develop Strategic Growth sales strategy
- Working with sales teams globally (NYC, London, HK, India and Latin America) on improving our internal processes and communication.
- Sales & deal closing processes
- Work in Salesforce CRM to efficiently input and track data
- Communicate the WeWork brand and lifestyle to the community of large and fast-growing businesses in the country, to highlight our culture enhancing benefits to corporate organisations.
Skills & Qualifications
- MBA is a plus and Business Bachelor's Degree is required
- Extensive business development/sales experience is required (minimum 3 years if combined with other relevant experience)
- Exceptional work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit are a must- WeWork is growing incredibly quickly, meaning each employee will be given significant responsibility and autonomy.
- Exceptional organisational skills and multi-tasking skills are required
- Goal-oriented mindset is required
- Real Estate experience is a plus
- International Business Consulting experience is advantageous
- Pan-European Business Development experience is a plus
- Experience using marketing automation platforms and CRM Salesforce
- Track record Research Analysis and Market Analysis
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary, plus benefits package
- Employee development opportunities
In just 8 years, WeWork has grown into a global community, transforming people's workplaces into beautiful, inspiring environments. And that commitment to building the best workplaces in the world extends to their own employees. WeWork is driven by their mission: Create Your Life's Work.
And that mission is paying off. WeWork's real estate portfolio covers more than 14 million square feet; they have more than 220,000 members and 234 locations (and counting).
If you're ready to change people's lives, take a look at the wide variety of roles they're hiring for.
Be a Better WeWork Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at WeWork when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about WeWork? Visit WeWork's website.
Jobs You May Like
Business Development Representative - DACH
Sales Development Representative, Commercial - SG
Partner Operations Community Manager
Pinterest, San Francisco, CA
Pre-Sales Engineer - Mumbai
Strategic Sales Account Director - Public Sector (France)
Elastic, Paris, France