Inbound Broker Associate - French Speaking
WeWork, London United Kingdom
Make a life, not just a living.
WeWork is currently seeking a French Speaker speaker to join our Inside Sales team as a Inbound Associate. This full-time position is based in London HQ and will report directly to the Inside Sales Manager.
Our team is the front line of the sales process, which is why we need individuals who understand and are passionate about the WeWork experience.
As a successful Inbound Associate, your primary responsibilities will include (though will not be limited to):
- Work with a team of Associates that together cover Europe to achieve monthly sales goals.
- Nurture, develop and close leads that ultimately result in booked and completed sales tours of our WeWork spaces.
- Connect promptly with all inbound interest from various channels
- Liaise with key stakeholders in other regional markets.
- Work with automation platforms to efficiently input and track data.
- Carry out new process implementations to increase the efficiency and the effectiveness of our inside sales organisation
- Provide regular updates to your team about objectives and processes.
- Native French speaker, fluent in English.
- Sales experience or member support in start-ups and/or entrepreneurial environments, preferred. Track record of sales in cold calling and emailing are highly desirable
- Comfortable using marketing automation platforms and CRM – Salesforce experience highly desirable.
- Demonstrated experience in prospecting, developing and closing sales
- Experience in customer service and relationship building are highly desirable
- Experience working on a team and owning a team player mentality
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit – WeWork is growing incredibly quickly, meaning each employee will be given significant responsibility and autonomy.
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills.
- Exceptional organization skills and multi-tasking skills.
- Own the sales process: inbound lead qualification, prospecting, pipeline building and opportunity identification.
- Execute strategy and process implemented by Director of New Member Development.
- Work towards/maintain 100% building occupancy through cold outreach
- Communicate the WeWork brand and lifestyle to ensure the highest conversion
- Provide unmatched customer service to potential prospects to ensure an excellent start to their member experience.
In just 8 years, WeWork has grown into a global community, transforming people's workplaces into beautiful, inspiring environments. And that commitment to building the best workplaces in the world extends to their own employees. WeWork is driven by their mission: Create Your Life's Work.
And that mission is paying off. WeWork's real estate portfolio covers more than 14 million square feet; they have more than 220,000 members and 234 locations (and counting).
If you're ready to change people's lives, take a look at the wide variety of roles they're hiring for.
Be a Better WeWork Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at WeWork when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about WeWork? Visit WeWork's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Partner Account Executive, Japan
Channel Partner Account Manager
HeadSpin, Palo Alto, CA
Inside Sales Spain
Stylist - Guide, Chicago (Southport)
Bonobos, Chicago, IL
Corporate Sales Manager
Emma Inc., Nashville, TN
Enterprise Account Director
General Assembly, Boston, Massachusetts, United States