Client Solutions Consultant
WeWork, Shenzhen Guangdong China
Make a life, not just a living.
Client Solutions Consultant
About Enterprise at WeWork:
WeWork has evolved from providing flexible workspaces for individual members to providing a full suite of design, construction, and operations solutions to a wide range of members including Enterprise companies.
About the Role:
The Client Solutions Consultant is a member of the Client Solutions team. The Client Solutions team is responsible for solving complex problems for our Enterprise customers - setting up projects for success by ensuring what we sell is what we can deliver. The Custom Solutions manager and Client Solutions team is the bridge between our Sales organization and our Product organization by supporting technical customer interactions throughout the sales process.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced project manager with a preferred background in architecture, engineering, or construction industries with a proven ability to effectively juggle competing priorities. Candidates must thrive at interfacing with internal stakeholders in a complex matrixed organization to develop creative, cost-effective solutions that meet customer requirements.
- Manage multiple projects at a time and prioritize workload within the group to ensure that project timelines are met
- Substantial involvement during the sales process managing Due Diligence and Layout processes to understand lease terms, develop estimates and initial budgets, preliminary schedules, and secure necessary approvals
- Generate and continuously maintain reporting data for respective projects, reporting to upper management as necessary
- Work across the department to implement and roll out new initiatives and meet targets.
6+ years of experience of all phases of the design process from schematic design through the bid process and construction management
Experience generating cost and schedule estimates to be used for sales related activities
Bachelors Degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction, Real Estate Development.
Be familiar with the construction industry best practices, building & ADA codes
Be a self-starter, with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
Experience in retail and commercial construction/development is preferable with contract values $2M+
Passionate about development (real estate, design, numbers, schedules)
Passionate about collaborating and putting out the absolute best work
Extremely organized and great at managing productivity
- Be a Positive Influence - Become a positive influence within your region and beyond by always carrying yourself in a professional manner. Be optimistic and help others do so as well.
- Preliminary Due Diligence - the project manager will perform high-level requirements analysis without external consultants with the goal of supporting fast-moving sales cycles without significant utilization of resources. They will work quickly to flag risks, develop solution options, and negotiate alignment with internal stakeholders.
- Identify - Accountable for identifying potential impacts to project budget, schedule, and quality. Leveraging knowledge of WeWork product, the PM must identify physical or systems infrastructure that will impact the deal negotiations (demolition, hazardous materials, floor leveling, elevator upgrades).
- Communicate - Espouse excellent and efficient communication skills. Communicate issues to real estate stakeholders. Create a clear and concise hand-off package for the final project team to perform due diligence, design and deliver a successful project.
- Manage - Manage multiple projects at a time and prioritize workload within the group to ensure that project timelines are met. Ensure project team is adequately resourced to achieve project goals. Inspire project team to achieve goals through effective leadership.
- Lead - Lead a small team of technical staff to provide the support necessary to help close deals.
- Track - Generate and continuously maintain reporting data for respective projects, reporting to upper management as necessary.
In just 8 years, WeWork has grown into a global community, transforming people's workplaces into beautiful, inspiring environments. And that commitment to building the best workplaces in the world extends to their own employees. WeWork is driven by their mission: Create Your Life's Work.
And that mission is paying off. WeWork's real estate portfolio covers more than 14 million square feet; they have more than 220,000 members and 234 locations (and counting).
If you're ready to change people's lives, take a look at the wide variety of roles they're hiring for.
Be a Better WeWork Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at WeWork when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about WeWork? Visit WeWork's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Director (Boston)
Medallia, Boston, MA, USA
Commercial Sales Manager
Blend, San Francisco
Business Operations Specialist
IDEO.org, New York, NY
City Growth Manager, East Coast Expansion
Ritual, New York
Partner Growth Manager
Inside Sales - Spanish
TripAdvisor, Buenos Aires, Argentina