Senior Lead Broker Development
WeWork, Monterrey Nuevo León Mexico
Make a life, not just a living.
This is a high-performance business development position focused on opportunity generation through partnerships with commercial real estate firms. Ability to articulate and demonstrate the business value of WeWork solutions to brokers and team within the assigned market/region. Develops, coordinates, and executes an effective strategy across assigned accounts to meet quarterly and annual targets. Provides direction within each assigned account on how to best allocate WeWork resources. Builds and maintains close relationships with key stakeholders within assigned accounts. Demonstrates a deep understanding of clients and their issues. Mobilizes and integrates WeWork resources to create sales opportunities building and maintaining a member-focused, cross-functional team of WeWork resources applied to create and satisfy partner opportunities.
- Identify and establish a list of target commercial real estate accounts in assigned market/region.
- Own, lead and develop the relationships with your assigned accounts.
- Build resilient, supportive, and deep relationships throughout all levels of your partners’ organizations.
- Develop and implement best practices to maximize pipeline creation, opportunity conversion rates, forecasting accuracy.
- Cross-functional collaboration with field sales, marketing, public affairs, and community teams.
- Develop and implement strategic account and opportunity plans with the sales team.
- Manage funnel and enable WeWork team, and relay collaboration on accounts and opportunities.
- Effectively manage and guide account team members on activities and client engagements.
- Engage strategic leadership support to help execute account and opportunity plans.
- Utilize insights to differentiate WeWork and create opportunities within accounts.
- Consistently leverage the use of SalesForce CRM to manage account /opportunity progress, performance, and communicate strategies/activities with team.
- Engage as the regional subject matter expert on Growth Partnerships, sharing best practice and account knowledge within the greater regional team.
- Commercial Real Estate background preferred and/or minimum 3-5 years Channel
- Sales, Alliance, or Business Development experience.
- Proven examples of past business development/partnership activity resulting in increased sales.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Creative thinking and flexibility -- Ability to multi-task and handle pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- High level of personal credibility, customer relationship, networking and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage critical situations.
- Presentation and communication skills required.
- Commercial real estate experience.
In just 8 years, WeWork has grown into a global community, transforming people's workplaces into beautiful, inspiring environments. And that commitment to building the best workplaces in the world extends to their own employees. WeWork is driven by their mission: Create Your Life's Work.
And that mission is paying off. WeWork's real estate portfolio covers more than 14 million square feet; they have more than 220,000 members and 234 locations (and counting).
If you're ready to change people's lives, take a look at the wide variety of roles they're hiring for.
Be a Better WeWork Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at WeWork when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about WeWork? Visit WeWork's website.
Jobs You May Like
Director, Enterprise Sales
Yext, Pittsburgh, PA
Account Executive (Factoring)
BlueVine, Jersey City, NJ
Business Development Director
WeWork, Houston Texas United States of America
Partner Manager, UK Mid Market Sales
Pinterest, Dublin, IE
Business Development Executive, Americas
TripAdvisor, Needham, MA
Senior Account Manager (French Speaking)
DICE, London, Greater London UK