Account Director, Enterprise Sales
WeWork, Chicago Illinois United States of America
Make a life, not just a living.
Enterprise Account Director
WeWork is currently seeking an Account Director. This full time position is based in Chicago, and will report directly to a Portfolio Director of Enterprise Sales.
As a successful Account Director, your primary responsibilities will include (though will not be limited to):
● Manage a book for 5-10 named Fortune 500 accounts.
● Work closely with Member Success Team to optimize the member experience.
● Run the entire sales process, from qualification to close.
● Align product, operations and real estate resources to support enterprise business.
Role Overview & Responsibilities
● Exceed monthly, quarterly and annual quotas.
● Develop sales strategies to form meaningful relationships with corporate heads of real estate, CFOs, Heads of HR and other business leaders to grow existing accounts.
● Work closely with Enterprise Business Development team to develop targeted account list.
● Collaborate with WeWork internal teams to deliver results.
● Utilize Salesforce to properly track and report Sales progress.
● Be a creative thinker who looks outside of the box to find solutions to meet growing sales targets.
● Communicate the WeWork brand and lifestyle to the enterprise community, to highlight our culture enhancing benefits to corporate organizations.
Skills & Qualifications
● Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Investment Banking or related field
● At least 8 years of direct sales experience and comfortable negotiating complex deals
● At least 5 years experience working in the Real Estate sector
● Experience using Salesforce
● Experience in a hyper-growth environment, ideally operating in a client facing capacity
● Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills
● Strong communication and sales skills.
● Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit – WeWork is growing incredibly quickly, meaning each employee will be given significant
● responsibility and autonomy. This will mean hard work, but will also mean much room for innovation in developing processes and/or programs that could benefit the company and create room for significant personal and career growth
● Exceptional organization skills and multitasking skills
Benefits & perks
● Competitive salary, plus benefits package
● Casual dress code & employment development opportunities
Critical Competencies for Success
o You do what you love!
o Credibility is earned at WeWork through execution and getting things done.
o You are able to get into the details and deliver results under highest expectations on
time and quality. o Be ready to get hands-on with all aspects of the daily needs. The buck stops with
you. o Pragmatism and outcomes orientation are valued and lead to wins. o Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills. o You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
o You have the flexibility to think outside the box.
o We don't do everything the traditional way, and are always looking to innovate and
push the envelope. o You have the ability to foresee and identify needs of the team. o You take an innovator and creator’s approach to any issues that may arise.
o There is no room for “I” at WeWork. Every role and individual is in the organization to
serve We. o Builds trust across the organization by being a good listener and inclusively
soliciting input. o You are open to new and innovative solutions.
o You must present well and communicate clearly and effectively to upper
management and internal departments. o You’re willing to adjust course when appropriate new ideas or objections are raised. o You love working with people!
About WeWork WeWork is the platform for creators, providing more than 40,000 members around the world with space, community and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
The WeWork team believes deeply in the power of “we” and in the movement we’re a part of. We challenge convention and achieve amazing things through dedication and collaboration. There is a contagious energy in our spaces as we work together toward accomplishing our goals. Our hunger for building great spaces; empowering startups, freelancers, and small businesses; and connecting interesting people is far from being satisfied. We’re just getting started, and our journey gets increasingly exciting as more team members join the movement!
In just 8 years, WeWork has grown into a global community, transforming people's workplaces into beautiful, inspiring environments. And that commitment to building the best workplaces in the world extends to their own employees. WeWork is driven by their mission: Create Your Life's Work.
And that mission is paying off. WeWork's real estate portfolio covers more than 14 million square feet; they have more than 220,000 members and 234 locations (and counting).
If you're ready to change people's lives, take a look at the wide variety of roles they're hiring for.
Be a Better WeWork Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at WeWork when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about WeWork? Visit WeWork's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Development Representative
Account Executive UK/I
Associate Sales Director (Majors)
Place Showroom, Downtown, Los Angeles
Enterprise Account Executive
Sales Productivity Analyst
Visa, Miami FL, US
Sales Development Associate - North America
Revinate, San Francisco