Sales Engineer Manager
WeWork, Salt Lake City Utah United States of America
Make a life, not just a living.
Teem, a WeWork company, is looking for a Sales Engineering Manager, who will play a key role in our continually growing Sales Organization. You will play a critical part in helping secure business from some of the largest companies on this planet. You will have the opportunity to help guide and execute the fast growth of the Teem Sales Engineering team. We need you to be a leader, in every sense of the word. You will already know how to efficiently maximize your resources and know how to scale for global domination!
You and your team will be responsible for providing critical technical expertise during pre-sales evaluation and assist in the preparation of onboarding new customers. Your team will take ownership of all technical aspects from the initial inquiry to the evaluation during the pilot phase. This may be provided in the form of technical consultations, written assessments, and trial configuration support. Your team will be helping companies define how to best use Teem to fit their unique workplace culture, and then help implement according to what has been defined by working closely with the customer and Teem implementation teams through process.
You will need to be able to effectively motivate, educate, and build your team for success. You will need to know how to effectively manage internal resources to scale far and wide while driving the sales results needed.
Lastly, you will be a peer mentor/coach to other Teemmates around you. People will look to you to help them solve difficult problems because you’ll be an expert at protecting and managing relationships that are impacted by technical obstacles.
You will need to enable your team to:
- Promoting Teem value through positive customer and team member interactions.
- Providing technical assistance during the client evaluation process by answering technical questions in a consultative fashion.
- Be able to provide in depth knowledge of Teem’s security practices, and complete assessments of such nature.
- Defining and creating solutions to help our customers realize the full potential of Teem’s offering.
- Working with client teams to ensure successful experience when evaluating the various Teem application.
- Helping third-parties determine their best integration path and basic integration assistance with required integrations to get deals closed.
- Working closely with Product to evaluate new feature requests as determined by industry demand.
- Identifying and triaging urgent issues that may occur during the product evaluation, and working closely with customers and Teem support through issue resolution.
- Building alliances with Product, Engineering, Customer Success and Support teams to solve problems and achieve objectives by sharing knowledge and information.
- Provide product training and education sessions to various departments within Teem.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 4 year bachelors degree.
- 5+ years of building and leading Sales Engineering teams.
- Strong sales acumen, promoting effective demonstration environments and understanding of sales processes, knowing how and when to best support those with sales engineering.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to explain technical issues and resolution via email, phone, and in person, both internally as well as to customers and their business decision makers.
- Technical Chops… you will be the leader and expected to be the “go-to” on a number of technical areas, including:
- A passion for figuring out solutions to complex business problems faced by clients.
- Familiarity with common network protocols (HTTP/HTTPS) and the use of REST API’s.
- Familiarity with iOS and Android, along with a working knowledge of Mobile Device Management.
- Well versed in email and calendaring solutions such as Exchange, Exchange Online, and G Suite.
- Knowledge of SSO, SAML, and other user syncing technologies.
- Demonstrated IT abilities troubleshooting and resolving complex technical problems.
- Very positive, can do attitude, willing to do whatever work is necessary for the team's success and willingness to adapt to different tasks throughout the day.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects at once.
- 25-50% travel.
In just 8 years, WeWork has grown into a global community, transforming people's workplaces into beautiful, inspiring environments. And that commitment to building the best workplaces in the world extends to their own employees. WeWork is driven by their mission: Create Your Life's Work.
And that mission is paying off. WeWork's real estate portfolio covers more than 14 million square feet; they have more than 220,000 members and 234 locations (and counting).
If you're ready to change people's lives, take a look at the wide variety of roles they're hiring for.
Be a Better WeWork Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at WeWork when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about WeWork? Visit WeWork's website.
Jobs You May Like
APAC Growth Lead
General Assembly, Singapore
EU Marketing Leader
Tile, London, UK
HyperScience, New York, NY
Enterprise Sales Engineer - Chicago
Rubrik, Remote Sales
Director, Enterprise Sales
WeWork, Minato-ku Tokyo Japan
Associate Store Manager - Santana Row
Casper, San Jose, CA