Business Development Executive - Manila
WeWork, TBD Philippines
Make a life, not just a living.
WeWork is seeking a Business Development Executive / Account Executive to help lead its sales efforts in the Manila market.
This full-time position sits within a team of successful Account Executives that report to the Sales Director. The successful candidate will be diligent with a proven track record in sales (SMB, Mid-market or Enterprise).
As an Account Executive you will be responsible for prospecting, outreaching, and generating leads in your market. In addition you will be responsible for pitching, touring, and closing sales in all WeWork locations across your market.
Additionally, the self-driven and self-motivated candidate will be responsible for collaborating with our centralized Enterprise Sales team to increase enterprise membership in their market.
- 50% Lead generation and prospecting (i.e., cold calling, social media, networking, events, etc.)
- 25% Existing sales pipeline management
- 25% Inbound lead management
- Cultivating and maintaining midsize and large business relationships
- Partner with New Member Development and Community teams to ensure successful placement and follow up of new members
- Utilizing innovative and creative sales tactics
- Touring and demonstrating WeWork locations and business solutions with potential members
- Regional support; 10% travel
- Between 2-5 years of sales experience as a min
- Ability to penetrate new markets
- Presentation and communication skills required
- Detail orientation and organization skills required
- College/University graduate with 4-year degree preferred
- Ability to establish and nurture C-level relationships
- Business development experience
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
- Commercial real estate sales experience a plus
- B2B business solutions experience a plus
You currently live in Manila and do not require a working visa to work in Philippines permanently
In just 8 years, WeWork has grown into a global community, transforming people's workplaces into beautiful, inspiring environments. And that commitment to building the best workplaces in the world extends to their own employees. WeWork is driven by their mission: Create Your Life's Work.
And that mission is paying off. WeWork's real estate portfolio covers more than 14 million square feet; they have more than 220,000 members and 234 locations (and counting).
If you're ready to change people's lives, take a look at the wide variety of roles they're hiring for.
Be a Better WeWork Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at WeWork when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about WeWork? Visit WeWork's website.
Jobs You May Like
Enterprise Account Manager (Client Manager) - NY/NJ
Optiv, New York NY, US
SR. Account Executive
Anomali, Chicago, IL
Regional Sales Manager - South East Region
Peloton, Atlanta, GA
Customer Success Manager (Flemish & French)
Lightspeed, Ghent, BE
UI/UX Developer, Revenue Operations
Justworks, New York, NY
HelloSign, San Francisco