Senior Account Executive MLB
WeWork, Santiago de Chile Region Metropolitana de Santiago Chile
Make a life, not just a living.
WeWork is seeking a Senior Account Executive to help lead its sales efforts in the Chile market. This full-time position reports to the Sales Manager and is based in Santiago and will be part of our growing Sales division. The successful candidate will be diligent with a proven track record in sales. The Senior Sales Lead will be responsible for prospecting, outreaching, and generating midsize and large company leads in their market. The Senior Sales Lead will be responsible to pitch, tour, and close sales in all WeWork locations across their market. Additionally, the self-driven and self-motivated candidate will be responsible for collaborating with our centralized Enterprise Sales team to increase enterprise membership in their market.
- 50% Lead generation and prospecting (i.e., cold calling, social media, networking, events, etc.)
- 30% Inbound lead management
- 20% Existing sales pipeline management
- Cultivating and maintaining midsize and large business relationships
- Partner with New Member Development and Community teams to ensure successful placement and follow up of new members
- Utilizing innovative and creative sales tactics
- Touring and demonstrating WeWork locations and business solutions with potential members
- 2-5 years of sales experience
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
- Commercial real estate sales experience a plus
- B2B business solutions experience a plus
- Business development experience a plus
- Ability to establish and nurture C-level relationships
- Ability to penetrate new markets
- Presentation and communication skills required
- Detail orientation and organization skills required
- College/University graduate with 4-year degree preferred
In just 8 years, WeWork has grown into a global community, transforming people's workplaces into beautiful, inspiring environments. And that commitment to building the best workplaces in the world extends to their own employees. WeWork is driven by their mission: Create Your Life's Work.
And that mission is paying off. WeWork's real estate portfolio covers more than 14 million square feet; they have more than 220,000 members and 234 locations (and counting).
If you're ready to change people's lives, take a look at the wide variety of roles they're hiring for.
Be a Better WeWork Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at WeWork when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about WeWork? Visit WeWork's website.
Jobs You May Like
WeWork, Detroit Michigan United States of America
Account Executive, Mid-Market & Enterprise
Intercom, Chicago, IL
Head of Measurement Data Science & Analytics
Pinterest, San Francisco, CA
GSI - Senior Account Executive
Head of User Acquisition Marketing
Common Networks, San Francisco, CA
Technical Account Manager (Construction Software)
Bluebeam, Inc., Dallas