New Member Development Associate
WeWork, London United Kingdom
Make a life, not just a living.
WeWork is currently seeking a multi-lingual speaker to join our Inside Sales team as an Outbound or Inbound Associate. This full-time position is based in London HQ and will report directly to the Inside Sales Manager.
Our team is the front line of the sales process, which is why we need individuals who understand and are passionate about the WeWork experience.
Duties and Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
As a successful Outbound/Inbound Associate, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Work with a team of associates that together cover EMEA to achieve monthly sales goals.
- Nurture, develop and close leads that ultimately result in booked and completed sales tours of our WeWork spaces.
- Liaise with key stakeholders in other regional markets.
- Work with automation platforms to efficiently input and track data.
- Carry out new process implementations to increase the efficiency and the effectiveness of our inside sales organization
- Provide regular updates to your team about objectives and processes.
- Own the sales process: inbound lead qualification, prospecting, pipeline building, and opportunity identification.
- Execute strategy and process implemented by the Director of New Member Development.
- Work towards/maintain 100% building occupancy through cold outreach
- Communicate the WeWork brand and lifestyle to ensure the highest conversion
- Fluent in English and at least one other language (preferably Czech, Dutch, Italian, German, French, Spanish or Polish)
- Sales experience or member support in startups and/or entrepreneurial environments preferred. Track record of sales in cold calling and emailing are highly desirable
- Comfortable using marketing automation platforms and CRM – Salesforce experience highly desirable.
- Demonstrated experience in prospecting, developing and closing sales
- Experience in customer service and relationship building are highly desirable
- Experience working on a team and owning a team player mentality
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit – WeWork is growing incredibly quickly, meaning each employee will be given significant responsibility and autonomy.
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills.
- Exceptional organization skills and multi-tasking skills.
- Provide unmatched customer service to potential prospects to ensure an excellent start to their member experience.
In just 8 years, WeWork has grown into a global community, transforming people's workplaces into beautiful, inspiring environments. And that commitment to building the best workplaces in the world extends to their own employees. WeWork is driven by their mission: Create Your Life's Work.
And that mission is paying off. WeWork's real estate portfolio covers more than 14 million square feet; they have more than 220,000 members and 234 locations (and counting).
If you're ready to change people's lives, take a look at the wide variety of roles they're hiring for.
Be a Better WeWork Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at WeWork when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about WeWork? Visit WeWork's website.
Jobs You May Like
Account Manager TripAdvisor Restaurant Solution Spain
Freelance Group Account Supervisor
BGB Group, New York, NY
Business Development Associate
Account Executive - Financial Services vertical
Pivotal Software, Milan
New Business Account Executive -
WeWork, Moscow Russian Federation
Support Manager, Yelp Restaurants (Mandarin Language)
Yelp, Phoenix, AZ