Enterprise Account Manager
WeWork, San Francisco California United States of America
Make a life, not just a living.
About the Role:
As an Enterprise Account Manager, you will manage the customer experience for 20-25 Enterprise members - driving utilization and outcomes leading to renewals, expansion, and advocacy across your portfolio.
What You'll Do
Partner with our members to deliver their desired outcomes and a world-class experiences for their teams by:
● On-boarding these members onto our platform, add-value in the early stages and future, and build the relationship to create the highest level of member satisfaction.
● Communicating with your accounts to proactively drive engagement with our community and services, as well cross-functionally communicate internally at WeWork.
● Engaging with members post-sale, creatively add value throughout lifecycle, and ultimately increase retention while reducing churn
● Influencing future lifetime value through higher utilization, customer satisfaction and overall health scores
● Driving new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability
Duties & Responsibilities:
Pre Move-In & On-Boarding
● Review and understand the Membership Agreement as it applies to each member that you represent
● Work closely with Construction, Logistics and Community Sales to ensure product is delivered per the deal
requirements on move-in day
● Create unique strategy for move-in day, Community team on-site, and service offerings
● Function as the main point of contact for members you represent, and be available to members on call/email
● Drive post-sales activity for Enterprise members at WeWork by strong relationship building, product knowledge, and game-plan to upsell for member expansion
● Drive productive QBR sessions, reporting on member health and utilization as well identify expansion opportunities
● Provide support to local Community Management teams by working with different departments to prioritize high level items and escalated issues
● Increase member retention by conducting regular check-in calls, and perform quarterly meetings for health checks
● Partner with Sales and Business Development to develop strategies for increasing the average Enterprise member lifecycle
● Work closely with Digital Product teams to identify opportunities for improvement and bugs
● Use Zendesk to monitor issues and identify churn risk; work proactively to limit that risk
● Use Salesforce to track data, issues, and develop strategies based on findings
● Work within Enterprise Account Management budget to support your members and local Community teams as needed
● Act as the voice for Enterprise members at WeWork, providing feedback to improve the member journey
Experience & Requirements
● BA or BS required, with a preference for an advanced degree (MBA, MA, or MS)
● 3 years minimum in customer-facing capacity (e.g. AM, CSM, Relationship Manager)
● Willingness to travel 25% of the time
● Customer service experience required
● Project management and business operations experience required
● Ability to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions
● Strong generalist - highly competent with the ability to wear many hats
● Strategic and innovative problem solver and relationship manager
● Highly flexible and adaptable to continuous change and growth
● Excellent communicator - verbal and written
● Organized and detail-oriented
● Excellent interpersonal skills
● Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, work ethic, and empathy
In just 8 years, WeWork has grown into a global community, transforming people's workplaces into beautiful, inspiring environments. And that commitment to building the best workplaces in the world extends to their own employees. WeWork is driven by their mission: Create Your Life's Work.
And that mission is paying off. WeWork's real estate portfolio covers more than 14 million square feet; they have more than 220,000 members and 234 locations (and counting).
If you're ready to change people's lives, take a look at the wide variety of roles they're hiring for.
Be a Better WeWork Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at WeWork when you watch classes taught by their top employees.