Senior Software Engineer
Wheelhouse, San Francisco, CA
The smartest way to price your short-term rental
We are looking for a motivated engineer who will meaningfully contribute to the core technology that powers our company. You will focus on improving the efficiency and reliability of our infrastructure as we scale our data processing pipeline, add new partner integrations, build out new API's and develop new pricing features for our customers.
What you'll be doing:
- Own end to end development from design to implementation to deploy to support
- Contribute to our technology stack/infrastructure
- Be the technical driver of yourself, lots of ownership
- Test and maintain operational excellence
- We use Python, Java 8, Ruby, Postgres, Redis, R, React, AWS, and others
We're looking for someone with experience in:
- Being a Polyglot Engineer
- Web service API design
- RDBMS schema design and SQL query optimization
Perks & Benefits
About Wheelhouse Our Mission To turn hosts & homeowners into superheroes We live in the age of the empowered individual. Whether it’s a spare bedroom or a full-suite vacation home, anyone with a bold vision can launch the next amazing experience. These new one-of-a-kind spaces allow travelers to stay near friends, family, marathon starting lines, food festivals, and more. In total, they represent the next frontier of the accommodation space. You + Us We had these entreprenuers in mind when we set out to build Wheelhouse. Our goal—to build a set of tools that could enable any individual to run their business as effectively as a hotel. To accomplish this, we built a platform that gives actionable insights into your unique home, neighborhood, and town. You keep the control while combining our holistic view of the market with your on-hands experience.