Who We Are:
Whistle is a fast-growing digital sports & entertainment company that creates, curates and distributes positive, brand safe original scripted and unscripted content. Blending data-driven insights with its diverse creator community and unparalleled production capabilities in NYC and LA, Whistle’s content fosters a positive spirit that entertains and inspires its vast and highly-engaged global audience. Whistle’s content can be found across its many social media channels as well as the leading digital streaming and linear cable networks. Since launching in 2014, Whistle has raised over $100 million from investors including Jeffrey Katzenberg’s WndrCo, Aser Media, Comcast, Discovery, ITV, Liberty Global, TEGNA, Beringea and Emil Capital. To accelerate its growth, Whistle recently acquired New Form Digital founded by Ron Howard, Brian Grazer and CAA. For more information, visit whistlesports.com and newform.com.
Who You Are:
- You demonstrate enthusiasm, passion, and a strong interest in engaging today’s generation.
- You are a self-starter who can communicate effectively, work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- You are an active user of all social media platforms
What You’ll Get out of It:
- Play an integral part entertaining, inspiring and equipping today’s generation of fans and athletes for the future.
- Work in a creative and collaborative environment with hands-on approach
- Work cross-functionally to learn about areas you may have never thought about
We have Opportunities Within the Following Teams:
- Insights & Media
- Content & Production
- Marketing: Organized individual, able to manage multiple multiple projects simultaneously and takes initiative. As a valued member of the Marketing Team, this individual will support creation of current RFP responses, proactive initiatives, case studies, and supporting marketing collateral for the greater Brand Partnerships team. Must be highly collaborative, take feedback well, and have a strong understanding of the media landscape (prior marketing experience preferred).
About the Program:
The internship program will run 9 weeks from June 10, 2019 through August 9, 2019 and interns will work a standard 40 hour work week Monday through Friday out of our HQ in New York City. All candidates must be fully available for the duration of the internship and will be paid $15.00 per hour. You must currently be enrolled in, or have just graduated from, a college or university, taking at least one course in the semester prior to the start of the internship. All interns must be at least 18 years of age and possess unrestricted work authorization.
About Whistle Sports
WHO WE ARE Whistle Sports is the global sports media network and community for today’s generation. With a massive audience-driven data platform, we create, curate and distribute highly engaging video content across social, digital, over-the-top and linear TV platforms. Hundreds of millions of fans follow along to see new videos from Whistle Sports and our creator partners including Dude Perfect, F2 Freestylers, Brodie Smith, Nitro Circus, and Indi Cowie. We are official partners of some of the biggest sports leagues on the planet including the NFL, MLB, and NASCAR, and some of the biggest sports broadcasters including NBC Sports and Sky Sports.
Want to learn more about Whistle Sports? Visit Whistle Sports's website.
Jobs You May Like
Digital Media Planning Lead
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Actuary - Medicare Advantage
Oscar, New York, NY
Corporate Finance and Strategy Analyst
Box, Redwood City, CA
Due Diligence Team - Finance / Accounting Specialist
StartEngine, Los Angeles, CA
Senior Director, Revenue Operations (Sales & Marketing & CS Operations)
Udemy, San Francisco, California, USA
Business Continuity Manager
Box, Redwood City, CA