Who We Are:
Whistle is an entertainment media brand that creates, curates and distributes brand safe video content that is positive, relatable, and uplifting. We inspire our highly-engaged audience by blending proprietary data-driven insights and showcasing unparalleled in-house production capabilities through original programming across multiple passion points. Join Whistle, our LA based studio, New Form, and recently acquired mobile-first lifestyle studio Vertical Networks if you're looking to make an immediate impact at an innovative company that is quickly evolving to match the changing consumption habits of today's generation.
We're growing fast and are looking to add top talent to our team that's ready to grow with us! Check us out at teamwhistle.com
The Associate Producer on Uncut, reporting to the Supervising Producer, will creatively add an exciting edge to our weekly shows. The successful candidate will be a team player with excellent knowledge of football along with previous experience of working on social media/Youtube content. It’s imperative that the candidate understands these formats and what works well and what doesn’t, in order to demonstrate their ability to bring stories to life for the targeted audience.
- Support field team in organizing and executing all shoots.
- Assist the Production Team in all aspects of the programme, which include researching stories, planning shoots, and working with editors to produce final segments for the show.
- Responsible for the content development and execution of the weekly show.
- Arrange props and equipment.
- Come up and contribute to creative elements.
- Work closely with Supervising Producer and Creative Director in everything from researching stories to working with crews in the field and editors to produce final segments for the show.
Required Skills and Experience
- 3+ years working in production
- Familiarity with Social channel management
- Experience filming with a view to supplementing the work of the main camera operators
- Editing basic rushes on Adobe Premiere is desired
PLEASE NOTE: You may be required to work weekends and evenings when necessary and travel for shoots.
About Whistle Sports
WHO WE ARE Whistle Sports is the global sports media network and community for today’s generation. With a massive audience-driven data platform, we create, curate and distribute highly engaging video content across social, digital, over-the-top and linear TV platforms. Hundreds of millions of fans follow along to see new videos from Whistle Sports and our creator partners including Dude Perfect, F2 Freestylers, Brodie Smith, Nitro Circus, and Indi Cowie. We are official partners of some of the biggest sports leagues on the planet including the NFL, MLB, and NASCAR, and some of the biggest sports broadcasters including NBC Sports and Sky Sports.