Who We Are:
Welcome to Whistle. We are progressive and bold. We show and tell. We live to entertain, engage, and empower.
- Whistle is Entertainment. Entertainment meticulously crafted for today’s generation by embracing their passion points and appealing to their action-oriented mindset.
- We expertly blend our proprietary insights, diverse creator community, production chops and deep analytics to create and curate “breakthrough” content—originals and branded—for distribution via our channels and a carefully vetted roster of strategic partners.
- Whistle’s programming is relatable, fun and inclusive, constantly evolving to reflect the tastes of this generation.
We're growing fast and are looking to add top talent to our team that's ready to grow with us! Check us out at https://teamwhistle.com/
Executive Assistant, Whistle
We are currently seeking an Executive Assistant to support our executive leadership within Whistle. The position offers an excellent opportunity to learn about the operation of a studio, business affairs and both internal and external collaboration. The ideal candidate is a motivated, self-starter with impeccable follow-through and communication skills who has a desire to gain exposure to the sports and entertainment business.
- Support executive leadership who are responsible for strategy, operations, deal-making and creative development.
- General clerical and administrative duties including managing calendars, scheduling, managing communications, expenses, department management and operations.
- Conduct project research and occasional project management for select tasks
- Maintain an awareness of the executive's obligations in order to proactively assist and/or anticipate needs.
- At least 1-2 years of Administrative Assistant experience. Interest in pursuing a career in sports and entertainment is preferred, but not required.
- Ability to work well under pressure; meet tight deadlines; manage multiple projects and expectations; and maintain a sharp focus while managing competing priorities.
- Attention to detail and strong organization skills are a must.
- Strong interpersonal skills, while understanding the importance of maintaining confidentiality.
- Strong command of both Google Office and Microsoft Office suite.
- Adept at quickly learning new processes.
- Knowledge of the current film, premium video and social media landscape.
About Whistle Sports
WHO WE ARE Whistle Sports is the global sports media network and community for today’s generation. With a massive audience-driven data platform, we create, curate and distribute highly engaging video content across social, digital, over-the-top and linear TV platforms. Hundreds of millions of fans follow along to see new videos from Whistle Sports and our creator partners including Dude Perfect, F2 Freestylers, Brodie Smith, Nitro Circus, and Indi Cowie. We are official partners of some of the biggest sports leagues on the planet including the NFL, MLB, and NASCAR, and some of the biggest sports broadcasters including NBC Sports and Sky Sports.
Want to learn more about Whistle Sports? Visit Whistle Sports's website.
Jobs You May Like
Bright Health, Minneapolis, MN