Team Whistle – comprising Whistle, Tiny Horse, New Form and Vertical Networks – is a global media company that’s changing the sports and entertainment game. We create and distribute engaging content experiences for today’s audiences, always playing in the positive and resonating with what’s relatable. Our premium scripted, unscripted and interactive shows, podcasts, music and merchandise are available on the social, audio and streaming platforms that matter most. For brands, sports leagues and media companies, we help them activate and engage consumers across the content ecosystem.
Team Whistle is seeking an experienced Account Manager. This position will be reporting directly to the Associate Director of Accounts.
- Manage the direct, day-to-day relationship and on-going strategic development of assigned accounts
- Manage partnerships and vendor relationships on assigned client accounts
- Oversee activities on assigned accounts, including: strategic campaign planning, content production, calendaring/publication schedules, paid media, analytics gathering, performance reporting and overall client communications
- Keep apprised of clients’ industry research and relevant trends – and ensure internal team is kept up to date accordingly
- Effectively present agency work and proposals to clients, ensuring all work product is of a high caliber, and support team members in doing the same
- Direct activity on assigned accounts, keeping clients informed of account direction and maintaining forward momentum on projects
- Coordinate project timing and budget with relevant personnel, and provide clients with regular timeline and budget updates
- Lead client meetings and ensure recaps are shared with internal team and clients
- Work with internal team to provide client reporting and results analysis of key programs and initiatives
- Serve as the key advocate to clients and be prepared to advise them on all fronts to drive success, including: general business operations, product development, product marketing, overall public-facing messaging, sponsor strategy, brand integration, and partnership/influencer opportunities
- Lead internal team on priorities, opportunities, and client objectives
- Establish new processes, whether custom fit for an individual client or uniform across multiple clients, in order to drive greater efficiencies
- Ensure internal team members’ time spent on assigned client projects is accurately tracked
- At least 2+ years’ experience working in marketing or relatable agency experience
- Sports, Publisher and/or Entertainment industry background preferred
- Proficient in building decks using PowerPoint and Keynote
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills
- Must be highly organized and able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be a strategic thinker with strong project management skills
- Willingness to work additional hours (sometimes on Sundays) and travel as needed
- Must be able to multi-task, problem solve, manage multiple timelines and work across functions
- Perform tactical tasks effectively and with minimal supervision
- Develops collaborative relationships with team members, displays clear communication and act proactively.
At Team Whistle, we’re proud to offer a wide range of benefits. These include:
- 80% of employer paid medical, dental and vision insurance premiums for employees and family members;
- Unlimited paid time off;
- Fully paid primary and secondary caregiver leave (10 and three weeks, respectively);
- 12 months of free online therapy through Talkspace;
- Annual membership fee covered for One Medical, a membership-based primary care practice offering both digital health and in-office care.
Team Whistle is currently operating mostly remote. Candidates not based near one of our main offices (Charlotte, LA and New York) will be considered.
About Whistle Sports
WHO WE ARE Whistle Sports is the global sports media network and community for today’s generation. With a massive audience-driven data platform, we create, curate and distribute highly engaging video content across social, digital, over-the-top and linear TV platforms. Hundreds of millions of fans follow along to see new videos from Whistle Sports and our creator partners including Dude Perfect, F2 Freestylers, Brodie Smith, Nitro Circus, and Indi Cowie. We are official partners of some of the biggest sports leagues on the planet including the NFL, MLB, and NASCAR, and some of the biggest sports broadcasters including NBC Sports and Sky Sports.
Want to learn more about Whistle Sports? Visit Whistle Sports's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.