At White Ops, we’re all hackers. This doesn’t mean you have to hold a key to the internet (although one of our founders does!), but it does require approaching problems in unconventional ways. We are attacking criminal botnets through the ad fraud that finances their operations. Our proprietary technology detects and prevents sophisticated online fraud. By reducing the incentives for crime, we are making the internet a better place. Our mighty team of humans have several things in common:
We are hackers.
We create tau for ourselves and each other.
We think big and move fast.
We practice humility.
We “pwn it”.
As our VP of Customer Success, you will represent the "voice of the customer" while leading the teams responsible for driving long-lasting client partnerships through exceptional customer experiences and insights. Some of the things that may keep you up at night include: finding better ways to optimize the entire customer lifecycle, minimizing churn, and identifying up-sell opportunities. Aside from embodying our fierce mission to eliminate fraudulent traffic from internet advertising, you will also have a healthy obsession with delighting customers. Through direct customer interactions, you'll help us create an on-going feedback loop to inform and prioritize company products, needs, and strategies.
- Lead account management, business intelligence and technical sales support team in providing excellent customer service and insights to White Ops customers.
- Continuously optimize service cycles to hone pilot conversions, renewals and identify up-sell opportunities.
- Work with cross departmental teams to contribute to strategic sales planning, identify product priorities, engineering support needs and research efforts.
- Assume leadership accountability in resolving potential disputes or concerns, internal and external as it relates to client services.
- Identify complex issues (conflicting data, client objections, industry trends, etc) and offer solutions to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Become a White Ops product and service expert in order to reinforce and educate clients on White Ops methodology, measurement capabilities and services.
- Travel as necessary for client meetings (up to 20%.)
- 10+ years in client services, preferably with SaaS based offering and within the ad tech space.
- Ability to analyze and translate data-based findings into clear, relevant and actionable insights.
- Excellent listening, verbal, written skills.
- Proficient and comfortable giving client facing presentations.
- Experience working with sales/post-sales teams
We understand it takes a diverse team of highly intelligent, passionate, curious, and creative people to solve the challenges involved in protecting the Internet. Our dynamic team of humans have incredible perspectives to share, just as we know you do, and we take great pride in being an equal opportunity workplace.
About White Ops
ABOUT WHITE OPS We are a cybersecurity company that protects digital advertisers and web app owners from automated threats: threats like ad fraud, account stuffing, or fake engagement. Our products accurately detect and prevent bots even in the presence of sophisticated cybercriminal techniques like exploiting real people’s devices or simulating human behavior. Our customers include some of the largest and most forward-thinking companies on the web.
Want to learn more about White Ops? Visit White Ops's website.
Jobs You May Like
Technical Solution Consultant
Zuora, San Mateo
Distribution Coordinator - Sydney
Ofo, Sydney, Australia
Head of Logistics
foodora Germany, Berlin
Live Operations Specialist - Overnight
Convoy, Seattle, Washington
OTC Cryptoassets Trader - Weekend Schedule
Lalamove, Manila, Philippines