At White Ops, we’re all hackers. This doesn’t mean you have to hold a key to the internet (although one of our founders does!), but it does require approaching problems in unconventional ways. We are attacking criminal botnets through the ad fraud that finances their operations. Our proprietary technology detects and prevents sophisticated online fraud. By reducing the incentives for crime, we are making the internet a better place. Our mighty team of humans have several things in common:
We are hackers.
We create tau for ourselves and each other.
We think big and move fast.
We practice humility.
We “pwn it”.
As our Solutions Engineer, you'll be responsible for providing technical support for Sales and Client Services. You'll also be the liaison between the Client Services, Product, and Engineering teams.
- Support Account Management team in technical training, troubleshooting and unique tagging or reporting challenges as they arise.
- Support Sales in pre and post sale meetings as needed to help qualify, explain and scope technical support needs.
- Act as a primary conduit between Clients Services, Product and Engineering to provide feedback on dashboard, tagging, reporting or product issues and opportunities for enhancement.
- Draft technical documentation needed to help support Account Management and customers with implementation of new services and products.
- Project manage time sensitive initiatives that require cross account coordination with customers in support of Product and Engineering efforts.
- Clearly articulate and document issues and resolutions to internal and external customers and stakeholders.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgement and discretion in matters of significance.
- Become a White Ops product and service expert in order to reinforce and educate clients on White Ops methodology, measurement capabilities and services.
- Actively promote White Ops value and marketplace positioning of “human first”.
- Travel as necessary for client meetings (up to 25%.)
- Experience in technical sales operations and familiar with Account Management reporting systems, audience measurement tools and industry research resources.
- Understand fundamental digital media measurement.
- Be a collaborator, diplomat and bridge builder.
- Excellent listening, verbal, written skills.
- Proficient and comfortable giving client facing presentations.
- Previous experience working in a client facing role in a fast paced environment with frequent. pressure to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Comfortable interfacing with clients of all professional levels, from Sr Executives to Jr AMs.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
About White Ops
ABOUT WHITE OPS We are a cybersecurity company that protects digital advertisers and web app owners from automated threats: threats like ad fraud, account stuffing, or fake engagement. Our products accurately detect and prevent bots even in the presence of sophisticated cybercriminal techniques like exploiting real people’s devices or simulating human behavior. Our customers include some of the largest and most forward-thinking companies on the web.