Sr. Full Stack Web Engineer
White Ops, New York City
We love the internet and protect it accordingly.
At White Ops, we’re all hackers. This doesn’t mean you have to hold a key to the internet (although one of our founders does!), but it does require approaching problems in unconventional ways. We are attacking criminal botnets through the ad fraud that finances their operations. Our proprietary technology detects and prevents sophisticated online fraud. By reducing the incentives for crime, we are making the internet a better place. Our mighty team of humans have several things in common:
We are hackers.
We create tau for ourselves and each other.
We think big and move fast.
We practice humility.
We “pwn it”.
The Web application team shapes our client facing product. As a member of this team you will be responsible for building out new features that help our clients better analyze their data and take action to reduce fraud.
Who you are:
- You have a strong sense of ownership which drives you to find ways to do things better, faster, and cheaper
- You look to find new and innovative ways to solve complex problems through rigorous experimentation
- You are open and transparent and work in tight collaboration with the rest of White Ops
- Strong web development experience
- Posses the ability to work closely with Engineers and Designers in creating solid experiences
- You know your MongoDB (NoSQL)
- Knowledge of backend architectures and interacting with Big Data repositories
- Strong understanding of scalable application design and data modeling
- Experience with multiple programming languages and web application frameworks
We understand it takes a diverse team of highly intelligent, passionate, curious, and creative people to solve the challenges involved in protecting the Internet. Our dynamic team of humans have incredible perspectives to share, just as we know you do, and we take great pride in being an equal opportunity workplace.
About White Ops
ABOUT WHITE OPS We are a cybersecurity company that protects digital advertisers and web app owners from automated threats: threats like ad fraud, account stuffing, or fake engagement. Our products accurately detect and prevent bots even in the presence of sophisticated cybercriminal techniques like exploiting real people’s devices or simulating human behavior. Our customers include some of the largest and most forward-thinking companies on the web.
Want to learn more about White Ops? Visit White Ops's website.
Jobs You May Like
Rubrik, Palo Alto, CA//Kansas City, KS/North Carolina/Cork, Ireland/Bangalore, India
Software Engineer - Backend (Big Data)
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
QA Automation Engineer, SDK
Vungle, San Francisco
Senior Software Engineer, Database Engine
MemSQL, Seattle, WA
Mechanical System Engineer
Technical Project Manager, Data Privacy
Reddit, San Francisco