What you’ll be doing
- Design and implement tools and processes to support automation across all our services.
- Analyze and decompose complex software systems and collaborate with cross-functional teams to influence design and testability.
- Participate in 24/7 on-call team rotation.
Who you are
- At least 7+ years of professional experience.
- Strong with Python, Go, and Linux.
- Experience with configuration management systems (Salt, Chef, Puppet, Ansible).
- Interested in solving distributed systems problems.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
Wish is the leading mobile commerce platform in North America and Europe. Our mission is to give everyone access to the most affordable, convenient, and effective shopping mall in the world. By leveraging a competitive global supply chain of direct suppliers and avoiding retail costs we are offering anyone with a smartphone access to tens of millions of affordable goods. By making Wish available on smartphones we are putting this digital shopping mall directly in the pockets of tens of millions of consumers.
Want to learn more about Wish? Visit https://www.wish.com/
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer- Metro
Strava, San Francisco, CA - Strava HQ
Senior Software Engineer, Backend
metromile, San Francisco (Headquarters)
Delivery Executive, South Region
MuleSoft, Atlanta, Austin, Dallas, Florida, Remote
Qumulo, Seattle, WA
Senior Engineer - Internal Tools
Slack, San Francisco
Software Engineer - Bioinformatics
Ginkgo Bioworks, Boston, MA