What you’ll be doing
- Design and implement tools and processes to support automation across all our services.
- Analyze and decompose complex software systems and collaborate with cross-functional teams to influence design and testability.
- Participate in 24/7 on-call team rotation.
Who you are
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Strong with Python, Go, and Linux.
- Experience with configuration management systems (Salt, Chef, Puppet, Ansible)
- Interested in solving distributed systems problems
Wish is the leading mobile commerce platform in North America and Europe. Our mission is to give everyone access to the most affordable, convenient, and effective shopping mall in the world. By leveraging a competitive global supply chain of direct suppliers and avoiding retail costs we are offering anyone with a smartphone access to tens of millions of affordable goods. By making Wish available on smartphones we are putting this digital shopping mall directly in the pockets of tens of millions of consumers.
Want to learn more about Wish? Visit https://www.wish.com/
Jobs You May Like
Principal Software Engineer, Full Stack
TripAdvisor, Boston, MA
Software Engineer - Billing
SurveyMonkey, San Mateo
Senior Data Engineer
Engineering Manager - Native Clients Infrastructure
Slack, San Francisco
Senior Machine Learning Scientist - Streaming Client
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Forward Deployed Software Engineer
Palantir Technologies, Paris, France