What You'll Do
- Demonstrate empathy, patience and responsible judgement with every customer to ensure the best and most appropriate outcome based on each situation.
- Review daily queues of tickets from our global customer support teams and score them based on a set of criteria.
- Achieve daily goals of solved and evaluated tickets without compromising the customer experience.
- Work independently, effectively prioritize and manage your time.
- Learn, utilize and multitask across a variety of tools to view account information, research and review policies while helping customers, evaluating tickets and adhering to company procedures.
- Assist in the development of training materials to address identified areas for improvement.
- Communicate effectively with internal leadership to identify customer pain points from different local markets and propose solutions to policy, user experience or other areas for improvement.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ years experience in a related customer support role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate about providing incredible customer support and solving problems
- Experience providing technical/troubleshooting support for e-commerce, Internet services or software a plus.
- Desire to continually learn, adapt and work in a fun, fast-paced environment.
Wish is the leading mobile commerce platform in North America and Europe. Our mission is to give everyone access to the most affordable, convenient, and effective shopping mall in the world. By leveraging a competitive global supply chain of direct suppliers and avoiding retail costs we are offering anyone with a smartphone access to tens of millions of affordable goods. By making Wish available on smartphones we are putting this digital shopping mall directly in the pockets of tens of millions of consumers.