What you’ll be doing
- Architect and test for system provisioning and management at scale.
- Manage 1000+ Linux servers in a common framework.
- Develop a technical operations architecture for all datacenter-based systems.
- Research, test, and recommend specific system hardware and software options to meet new platform needs.
- Process and manage datacenter power.
Who you are
- 5+ years using Linux. Debian or Ubuntu preferred.
- Strong with containerization. Kubernetes preferred.
- Proficient with at least one scripting language and database. Python or Go preferred for scripting.
- Familiar with DHCP, DNS, IPMI, LDAP, RAID, and key management.
- Skilled with systems and configuration management. Salt or Chef and Git preferred.
- B.S. degree or equivalent experience.
Wish is the leading mobile commerce platform in North America and Europe. Our mission is to give everyone access to the most affordable, convenient, and effective shopping mall in the world. By leveraging a competitive global supply chain of direct suppliers and avoiding retail costs we are offering anyone with a smartphone access to tens of millions of affordable goods. By making Wish available on smartphones we are putting this digital shopping mall directly in the pockets of tens of millions of consumers.
Want to learn more about Wish? Visit Wish's website.
Jobs You May Like
Principal Network Engineer - Voice Operations
Twilio, San Fracisco, CA
Director, Data Acquisition & Strategy
Enigma, United States, open to all cities
Senior / Software Engineer
Senior Data Engineer
Reddit, San Francisco
Technical Staff Program Manager - International Lead
Credit Karma, San Francisco, CA
Senior Data Scientist, Ordering