What you’ll do
- Architect and design both local office infrastructure and remote satellite offices to support our diverse business needs.
- Continuously develop and scale our inter-office architecture for all employee-serving networks.
- Facilitate global collaboration solutions with emerging technologies.
- Participate in high level technical discussions and decisions with vendors
Who you are
- 5+ years of professional experience supporting medium to large scale enterprise networks
- CCNA / CCNP / CCIE or equivalent certification
- Extensive experience with Cisco (Nexus NXOS, CATOS, IOS), Juniper (JUNOS) and Palo Alto (PAN-OS) in Global networking environments
- Established track record with successfully architecting and building out remote satellite offices
- Strong understanding of enterprise wireless networking, including architecture, tuning and troubleshooting.
- Desire to understand and implement new technologies in the field that can help deliver on business needs
Wish is the leading mobile commerce platform in North America and Europe. Our mission is to give everyone access to the most affordable, convenient, and effective shopping mall in the world. By leveraging a competitive global supply chain of direct suppliers and avoiding retail costs we are offering anyone with a smartphone access to tens of millions of affordable goods. By making Wish available on smartphones we are putting this digital shopping mall directly in the pockets of tens of millions of consumers.
Want to learn more about Wish? Visit https://www.wish.com/
Jobs You May Like
Glossier, Montreal, Canada or New York, NY
Peloton, New York, NY
Software Engineer, Dealer Products
CarGurus, Cambridge, MA
Technical Analyst, App Submissions
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL
Software Engineer, Android
Dropbox, New York, NY
TCGplayer, Atlanta, GA