What you'll do:
- Segment our merchant ecosystem into meaningful target audiences and develop custom tailored marketing campaigns to acquire and engage merchants. Test, analyze and scale the best performing campaigns.
- Assess and represent the health of our advertising merchants to the broader team and executives. Identify opportunities to improve the product, education, marketing, and other components of our ad platform.
- Deep dive into competitive offerings to identify best practices and competitive differentiators.
- Develop practical educational content to help advertising merchants maximize the value of their ad spend on Wish.
- Partner with account management, business development, and product teams to identify and solve issues merchant pain points and strategic opportunities.
- Identify quantitative success metrics and manage to these metrics.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA or other related Master's degree preferred
- 6+ years of experience in digital marketing and/or performance advertising. Familiarity with performance measurement and optimization techniques.
- Extremely comfortable in a highly technical environment. Able to balance the needs of the customer with technical implementation requirements.
- Comfortable with basic HTML and SQL. Not afraid of rolling up your sleeves and digging into data, and working with merchants to evaluate and optimize campaigns.
- Excellent presentation, organization and project management skills. Ability to take abstract concepts and simplify them into key messages.
- Independent self starter. Thrive in a highly dynamic and chaotic environment. Able to ruthlessly prioritize to maximize impact.
- Experience interpreting complex data sets and pulling out strategic insights.
Wish is the leading mobile commerce platform in North America and Europe. Our mission is to give everyone access to the most affordable, convenient, and effective shopping mall in the world. By leveraging a competitive global supply chain of direct suppliers and avoiding retail costs we are offering anyone with a smartphone access to tens of millions of affordable goods. By making Wish available on smartphones we are putting this digital shopping mall directly in the pockets of tens of millions of consumers.
Want to learn more about Wish? Visit https://www.wish.com/
Jobs You May Like
Director, Marketing & Communications - Digital Identity
Omidyar Network, Washington D.C. or London
Vox Entertainment Director of Development
Vox Media, LA
Marketing Data Analyst
Senior Editor - Consumer
Eventbrite, San Francisco, California
PR Manager, Kobalt Music
Kobalt Music Group, New York, NY
Event and Campaign Marketing
NovoEd, Downtown San Francisco