What you will be doing:
- Assist in reviewing internal merchant partner applications.
- Resolve merchant inquiries via email and chat service
- Provide and support the implementation of system updates to help merchants grow.
- Review daily queues of tickets from the US Merchant Support team and score them based on a set of criteria.
- Assist in the development of Merchant Support training materials to address identified areas for improvement.
- Metrics driven and data-oriented
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast changing environment and overcome obstacles
- The ability to read and react to business results, understanding how decisions impact those results
- Clearly communicates and shares timely and appropriate information with cross functional partners
- Detail-oriented, ability to multi-task
Who you are:
- 0-2 years of overall experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Familiarity with Google docs, sheets, slides
- Proficiency in Excel
Wish is the leading mobile commerce platform in North America and Europe. Our mission is to give everyone access to the most affordable, convenient, and effective shopping mall in the world. By leveraging a competitive global supply chain of direct suppliers and avoiding retail costs we are offering anyone with a smartphone access to tens of millions of affordable goods. By making Wish available on smartphones we are putting this digital shopping mall directly in the pockets of tens of millions of consumers.
Want to learn more about Wish? Visit https://www.wish.com/
Jobs You May Like
Experience Market Intern
Customer Experience Operations Manager
Slack, Toronto, Canada
Floor Leader - Broadway Plaza
Lush Cosmetics, Walnut Creek, CA, USA
Luxury Retreats - Spécialiste de l’expérience client VIP / VIP Guest Experience Specialist
Airbnb, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Mitarbeiter Customer Care / Service Center in Vollzeit (m/w)
Blue Bottle Coffee, Multiple Locations