What you'll do
- US federal and state income tax filings, as well as the income tax filings of Wish’s foreign subsidiaries.
- Manage other tax reporting requirements (e.g., Form 1099-K).
- Monitor changes in US and foreign tax law and accounting pronouncements related income tax filings and financial statement presentation of income tax related items.
- Review income tax related disclosures in all SEC filings.
- Ensure all transfer pricing related accounting entries are recorded and ensure compliance with worldwide transfer pricing documentation requirements.
- Coordinate and manage all federal, state and foreign income tax related audits.
- Develop, document and maintain income tax related controls.
- Review income tax related account reconciliations
- Ensure timely and accurate preparation and recording of the income tax provision.
- Manage relationships with income tax authorities.
- Work well in a rapidly changing environment, (i.e. income tax legislative changes) and communication to/requirements from the tax authorities.
- Provide income tax support on transactions and projects supporting tax planning and optimization projects in order to increase efficiency.
- Monitor compliance against income tax risk/management policies.
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Accounting/Finance with a minimum 8 years of income tax related experience, including some international income tax experience.
- Big 4 public accounting as well as industry experience with a CPA certification preferred.
- Strong knowledge of US and foreign income tax.
- Prior experience with Netsuite preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrate a high degree of accuracy.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to manage multiple priorities, work cross-functionally and meet tight filing deadlines.
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
Wish is the leading mobile commerce platform in North America and Europe. Our mission is to give everyone access to the most affordable, convenient, and effective shopping mall in the world. By leveraging a competitive global supply chain of direct suppliers and avoiding retail costs we are offering anyone with a smartphone access to tens of millions of affordable goods. By making Wish available on smartphones we are putting this digital shopping mall directly in the pockets of tens of millions of consumers.
Want to learn more about Wish? Visit Wish's website.
Jobs You May Like
Trailer Operations Specialist
Convoy, Seattle, Washington
Actuary - Medicare Advantage
Oscar, New York, NY
Manager Real Estate Transactions
Knotel, Knotel Detroit
PlayStation, San Mateo, CA
Risk Decision Scientist (San Jose)
Venmo, San Jose, CA
Regulatory Affairs Counsel
Kraken Exchange, San Francisco